Author Topic: So then, what car are you buying next?  (Read 372702 times)

Jimmymature

Re: So then, what car are you buying next?
« Reply #960 on: 18 July 2012, 17:55 »
Well apart from signing the paperworks the 125i M Sport is a done deal..... shall update more on this later  :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Anyone wanna by my GTI? LOL

Well done mate, did you spec the performance brakes in the end?

Jim

Offline R32UK

• Forum addict
« Reply #961 on: 18 July 2012, 18:03 »
I actually think the car looks really good.... the only thing that bugs me is the rear bumper and that huge grey diffuser style plastic lump at the bottom. Very similar to the mk5 GTI when it was first released.

I would thing about getting that colour coded and think no more of how it looks!!  :cool:

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #962 on: 18 July 2012, 18:05 »
Well apart from signing the paperworks the 125i M Sport is a done deal..... shall update more on this later  :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Anyone wanna by my GTI? LOL

Sounds like your one happy man then, great choice in my opinion.. :cool:
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Jimmymature

« Reply #963 on: 18 July 2012, 18:23 »
I actually think the car looks really good.... the only thing that bugs me is the rear bumper and that huge grey diffuser style plastic lump at the bottom. Very similar to the mk5 GTI when it was first released.

I would thing about getting that colour coded and think no more of how it looks!!  :cool:

Or carbon wrapped ;o)

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #964 on: 18 July 2012, 18:36 »
With all this BMW love around, I wonder if the mods would consider a BMW sub-section.

Nope but we have the non-dub rides section which is the same thing

Offline Raffe

• I live here
« Reply #965 on: 18 July 2012, 20:30 »
What are people's thoughts on the new Toyota GT86, suspecting not a huge interest but I quite like the look of it and what it's about?
2016 Golf R | 3dr | DSG | Reflex Silver | 19" Pretoria Alloys | 90% Tints | Nav | Winter Pack | App Connect

Offline Steve30

• I live here
  • Ed30 .
« Reply #966 on: 18 July 2012, 20:32 »
What are people's thoughts on the new Toyota GT86, suspecting not a huge interest but I quite like the look of it and what it's about?

Only that its Jap crap :grin: :grin: so not a lot really.

Tiguan quicker than the Golf

Jimmymature

« Reply #967 on: 18 July 2012, 20:38 »

The reviews have been very poor and not about the lack of power that most would expect, more on the lack of feel and it's not the drivers car it was said to be.

Jim

Offline Raffe

• I live here
« Reply #968 on: 18 July 2012, 20:47 »

The reviews have been very poor and not about the lack of power that most would expect, more on the lack of feel and it's not the drivers car it was said to be.

Jim

Really, what reviews have you been reading :huh:

http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/evocarreviews/276016/toyota_gt_86_review.html

Glowing review from what I can gather.

Guessing there are more badge enthusiasts on this site than general car enthusiasts.
2016 Golf R | 3dr | DSG | Reflex Silver | 19" Pretoria Alloys | 90% Tints | Nav | Winter Pack | App Connect

Offline mkviken

• I live here
« Reply #969 on: 18 July 2012, 20:49 »

Jim

Really, what reviews have you been reading :huh:

http://www.evo.co.uk/carreviews/evocarreviews/276016/toyota_gt_86_review.html

Glowing review from what I can gather.

Guessing there are more badge enthusiasts on this site than general car enthusiasts.

have you not seen their road test where they compared it with some competition on uk roads. it gets murdered.
Golf GTI Clubsport S #237 Tornado red
Golf GTI 7.5 230 white silver