Author Topic: So then, what car are you buying next?  (Read 371427 times)

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
Re: So then, what car are you buying next?
« Reply #870 on: 09 July 2012, 11:39 »
You gotta love the fact that one of the longest running threads on this section is all about getting rid of your mk6. We're a spoilt bunch aren't we!  :smiley:

Tis all my fault :grin:

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #871 on: 09 July 2012, 11:43 »
You gotta love the fact that one of the longest running threads on this section is all about getting rid of your mk6. We're a spoilt bunch aren't we!  :smiley:

The irony is, this thread is as old as your order for the Yeti  :tongue: :grin: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Steve30

• I live here
  • Ed30 .
« Reply #872 on: 09 July 2012, 12:54 »

The irony is, this thread is as old as your order for the Yeti  :tongue: :grin: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And thats a great irony  :laugh:

Tiguan quicker than the Golf

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
« Reply #873 on: 09 July 2012, 13:11 »

Is that the Yeti that's landed at the dealers and will be ready for delivery on 1st Sept? (your so last week  :tongue:)

Another massive bonus for you to note as a driver of an Aldi fitted with an ECU from outer Mongolia and made from parts of old ECUs that have fell on the floor during the production of seat 170 PDs is that YETIs are fitted with the fantastic Bosch EDC17 Triocre ECU, which as you've seen I know like the back of my hand  :wink:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
« Reply #874 on: 09 July 2012, 13:15 »

Is that the Yeti that's landed at the dealers and will be ready for delivery on 1st Sept? (your so last week  :tongue:)

Another massive bonus for you to note as a driver of an Aldi fitted with an ECU from outer Mongolia and made from parts of old ECUs that have fell on the floor during the production of seat 170 PDs is that YETIs are fitted with the fantastic Bosch EDC17 Triocre ECU, which as you've seen I know like the back of my hand  :wink:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

You did mention it to me but I can't resist poking a little fun; I think you could have bought and sold a Ferrari quicker than the wait you've had for your Yeti  :tongue: :kiss: :grin: :grin:

Nowt wrong with my ECU from outer Mongolia; another 50mpg+ run on the way to work this morning at an average speed of 55mph  :smug:

Jimmymature

« Reply #875 on: 09 July 2012, 13:30 »
just been on the bmw site to configure a 135m

£37170 with the bells and whistles i want on it. thats not bad value cos i wasn't holding back with the extras

Thanks for the heads-up. Just configured it and total price is £31,540.

I need to get a test drive....

Offline mkviken

• I live here
« Reply #876 on: 09 July 2012, 14:36 »
i went for harman kardon, sat nav, blue paint, automatic gearbox, adaptive suspension and a few other bits.

i would want those options on a real car but the reverse camera and sensors etc i probably wouldn't waste £600 on and £300 for tinted back windows etc
Golf GTI Clubsport S #237 Tornado red
Golf GTI 7.5 230 white silver

Jimmymature

« Reply #877 on: 09 July 2012, 16:13 »
i went for harman kardon, sat nav, blue paint, automatic gearbox, adaptive suspension and a few other bits.

i would want those options on a real car but the reverse camera and sensors etc i probably wouldn't waste £600 on and £300 for tinted back windows etc

I thought it came with the adaptive chassis as standard?

The Sat Nav would be nice if it's the way you see the real time power as torque figures when you're booting it :o)

Jim

Offline Kerrse

• I live here
« Reply #878 on: 09 July 2012, 16:19 »

Too many VW fan boys here

I did have laugh at this  :grin: funny that people being fan boys on a golfgti site  :shocked: :grin:

Now take you BMW talk elsewhere  :lipsrsealed: :cool:

Jimmymature

« Reply #879 on: 09 July 2012, 16:38 »

Too many VW fan boys here

I did have laugh at this  :grin: funny that people being fan boys on a golfgti site  :shocked: :grin:

Now take you BMW talk elsewhere  :lipsrsealed: :cool:

Lol I did think that after I wrote it....However my definition of a fan boy is someone who blindly follows a brand and all other brands are rubbish...:laugh:
« Last Edit: 09 July 2012, 18:04 by Jimmymature »