Author Topic: So then, what car are you buying next?  (Read 369963 times)

Offline Steve30

• I live here
  • Ed30 .
Re: So then, what car are you buying next?
« Reply #280 on: 23 September 2011, 22:24 »
How does one go about polishing the roof on a Tiguan?
I'm only 5'7'' so would have a few issues!!  :laugh:
Listen here you P*ss taker's I'm only 5'6 and can clean my roof  :grin: , I just took out 1 series bm on the dual Carriage way  :grin:
No, really? 5'6"? You know what they say: all good things come in small packages or what the Italians say: tall man small panini, short man big panini.
When are we meeting up, big boy?  :grin:
I'm always up for a meet but no one turns up on here except martin , all mouth and no trousers most of you mk6's  :grin:

True. Do you want to meet this Sunday? I'll come over to your place. Say hello to baby Steve. PM me your address. I've got your Tel No.  :smiley:

I'm out this Sunday Asker, can do next Sunday  :wink:

Tiguan quicker than the Golf

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #281 on: 23 September 2011, 22:26 »
Listen here you P*ss taker's I'm only 5'6 and can clean my roof  :grin: , I just took out 1 series bm on the dual Carriage way  :grin:
No, really? 5'6"? You know what they say: all good things come in small packages or what the Italians say: tall man small panini, short man big panini.
I'm always up for a meet but no one turns up on here except martin , all mouth and no trousers most of you mk6's  :grin:
True. Do you want to meet this Sunday? I'll come over to your place. Say hello to baby Steve. PM me your address. I've got your Tel No.  :smiley:

Next Sunday I'm in Bristol for a wedding. Not mine! How about the Sunday after? After that it's operation hell for me.
RED TORNADO 7R, 5 DR, DSG, DCC, DNS, DYNAUDIO, KI, WP, HBA, LN, SP

Offline Steve30

• I live here
  • Ed30 .
« Reply #282 on: 23 September 2011, 22:32 »

Sounds good to me mate  :cool:

Next Sunday I'm in Bristol for a wedding. Not mine! How about the Sunday after? After that it's operation hell for me.

Tiguan quicker than the Golf

Offline am1w

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #283 on: 23 September 2011, 22:35 »
Steve? Are you there?
RED TORNADO 7R, 5 DR, DSG, DCC, DNS, DYNAUDIO, KI, WP, HBA, LN, SP

Offline JellyCat

• Here all the time
« Reply #284 on: 24 September 2011, 09:19 »
Regarding buying next car (not golf relpacement). Just bought a new tiquan, was a cracking car for what we needed to complement the golf. Need at least the SE model - has a golf mk6 type interior and drove brilliantly, down side is huge 6 month wait. Didn't like oil burner (vibration via gear stick etc) so broke from crowd and went for a petrol version. Looked at a Q5 but for multi story car parks wouldn't be as good as the tiguan. Don't laugh but suggested to wife buy a second gti mk6 lol :)

Regarding replacing the golf gti. That's hard! Black GTI with monza shaddows just looks - wow uber cool and classy but is also so much fun to drive - yet so comfy and such a nice place to be on long drives etc! Still not seen anything with 5 doors yet that gave me that same wow factor (thought the current 5 door S3 was dull looking inside and out, didn't like the look of the golf R and don't like the look of the ED35 but that's just me). I guess will see what the new mk7 golf GTI \ R or the new shape S3 or RS3 will look like in a year or two's time but for now still very happy with the mk6 even after 18 months or so and nothing comes close in my eyes :) .

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
« Reply #285 on: 28 September 2011, 22:03 »
Update:

Just been to see a Tiguan for Mrs Doc and left a deposit (after some negotiation) with my local VW dealer.

Spec: 2010 '60 Tiguan R-Line TDI 140 DSG in White goods white with black leather electric seats, RNS510 Sat Nav, Reverse cam, Cruise, Auto park thingy, factory hidden tow bar and touch Bluetooth which I'll be changing to the "proper" Bluetooth ASAP

Is the off road button standard on these as it's got one of those too?

Now I need xenon headlamps.....

Offline evo1986

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #286 on: 28 September 2011, 22:09 »
Standard on escape version option on all the others.
Sales Manager
Select Car Leasing West Midlands
Leeevans@selectcarleasing.co.uk
WhatsApp: 07389107119

Former General sales manager at Volkswagen for over 13 years.

Offline evo1986

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #287 on: 28 September 2011, 22:11 »
Regarding buying next car (not golf relpacement). Just bought a new tiquan, was a cracking car for what we needed to complement the golf. Need at least the SE model - has a golf mk6 type interior and drove brilliantly, down side is huge 6 month wait. Didn't like oil burner (vibration via gear stick etc) so broke from crowd and went for a petrol version. Looked at a Q5 but for multi story car parks wouldn't be as good as the tiguan. Don't laugh but suggested to wife buy a second gti mk6 lol :)

Regarding replacing the golf gti. That's hard! Black GTI with monza shaddows just looks - wow uber cool and classy but is also so much fun to drive - yet so comfy and such a nice place to be on long drives etc! Still not seen anything with 5 doors yet that gave me that same wow factor (thought the current 5 door S3 was dull looking inside and out, didn't like the look of the golf R and don't like the look of the ED35 but that's just me). I guess will see what the new mk7 golf GTI \ R or the new shape S3 or RS3 will look like in a year or two's time but for now still very happy with the mk6 even after 18 months or so and nothing comes close in my eyes :) .

Beware of buying petrol tiguan as desirability and resale value goes through the floor. Worth going for the diesel dsg if you were not sure of the manual.
Sales Manager

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
« Reply #288 on: 28 September 2011, 22:18 »
Where have you been chap - you got any old shape Tig's like I've bought before I buy it lol

Still working on that sig  :wink:

Offline evo1986

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #289 on: 29 September 2011, 08:09 »
We simply cannot get any decent ones, rline tdi dsg with leather are highly desirable and get sold very quickly that's why the prices are so strong and negotiations marginal.

Can't wait for this sig.
Sales Manager