Author Topic: VW All-In Service plan - special offer.  (Read 13950 times)

Offline TurboTrev

• I live here
Re: VW All-In Service plan - special offer.
« Reply #30 on: 31 March 2022, 14:59 »
What paper work/folder do you get with this service / offer

Just asking as I have got already roadside cover paid last yr. so will need to pro rata it

Will I get new card for new roadside cover AA

Thanks
I was emailed 5 documents, including ones on warranty, roadside assistance and servicing.  All the info you need is contained in the documents, including numbers to ring.

Offline greencode

• Here all the time
  • Golf R - Pure White
« Reply #31 on: 31 March 2022, 16:35 »
Hoping they have this same offer next year. Only just had my service and I have another remaining on the service plan. If timing is right I'll be able to sneak in under the 6 years old rule.

Offline CookieMonsterGTi

• Here all the time
« Reply #32 on: 31 March 2022, 22:01 »
I think the 25% off runs until 2 May.

That’s good. I thought it was the end of this month.

Is this available via all dealers?  Will they know what I am on about if I turn up and ask for this?
Yes, as far I'm aware it's available through all dealers and the service dept. should know all about it.

Thanks, will call them up.
Pure Grey GTI TCR 5 Door DSG
19" 'Reifnitz' Alloys Including DCC
Climate Windscreen
Panoramic Sunroof
90% Rear Tinted Glass

Offline nunchuck

• Not said much yet
« Reply #33 on: 01 April 2022, 19:17 »
What paper work/folder do you get with this service / offer

Just asking as I have got already roadside cover paid last yr. so will need to pro rata it

Will I get new card for new roadside cover AA

Thanks
I was emailed 5 documents, including ones on warranty, roadside assistance and servicing.  All the info you need is contained in the documents, including numbers to ring.

Thanks just got 5 attachments, just one thing. Have you been sent a card for roadside assistance
Cheers

Offline clubsport

• I live here
« Reply #34 on: 01 April 2022, 20:10 »
I don't think there is a card for roadside, on the PDf under roadside terms, it gives an 0800 and a mobile number to call, making it clear to call these numbers rather than arrange your own recovery.

Offline 245PS

• Not said much yet
« Reply #35 on: 07 April 2022, 15:59 »
Just been told I need front diff oil change in order to qualify. Only £99 so if that's the case then that's the case.

Offline P6GTD

• Here all the time
« Reply #36 on: 08 April 2022, 15:58 »
I’m obviously grateful to the forum for informing me of this deal and indeed of the standard deal.
But what puzzles me is why my dealer doesn’t inform me of these things themselves.
Does anyone get offers and updates direct from VW? I never have done despite owning 5 of the things in a straight row!
2019 5Dr Mk7.5 Performance DSG. Indium Grey with DCC (and TCR spoiler)

(Previously two Mk7 GTIs, Mk6 GTI and Mk6 GTD)

Offline SRGTD

• I live here
« Reply #37 on: 08 April 2022, 16:51 »
I’m obviously grateful to the forum for informing me of this deal and indeed of the standard deal.
But what puzzles me is why my dealer doesn’t inform me of these things themselves.
Does anyone get offers and updates direct from VW? I never have done despite owning 5 of the things in a straight row!

I’ve never received anything from VW I’d consider to be useful; I get the occasional email on new models that are about to launch, and my dealer usually sends me a service or MOT reminder after my car’s just been serviced / MOT’d :grin:.

I do visit the VW website periodically, and by regularly catching up on the various forums I’m a member on, I do usually manage to find out about useful things like the All-in product.
2020 Polo GTI Plus; Pure White, DSG (because they all are)
Gone but not forgotten;
2016 Polo GTI; Blue Silk
2011 mk6 Golf GTD; Carbon Grey
2007 mk5 Golf GT (2.0 170bhp TDI version); Deep Black Pearl
2002  mk4 Golf GTI (the 150 bhp diesel version); Deep Black Pearl

Offline nunchuck

• Not said much yet
« Reply #38 on: 08 April 2022, 17:51 »
Just been told I need front diff oil change in order to qualify. Only £99 so if that's the case then that's the case.

Yes had to do same. ,  guess it needs doing anyway

Offline dan55006

• Just got here
« Reply #39 on: 11 April 2022, 18:37 »
Took advantage of this deal today. Had to have brake fluid changed and an air con service (£149) but well worth £25 a month. That’s both our golfs on it now.