Author Topic: What have you done to your MK 7 today ?  (Read 2788243 times)

Offline CraigW

• I live here
Re: What have you done to your MK 7 today ?
« Reply #5860 on: 08 January 2017, 16:12 »
Finally got round to washing it, first time in about 2 months :embarrassed:
I'll only post one picture so as not to annoy anyone :wink:

Nice looking car but why don't you give the snide comments a rest now.

Offline kalimon

• I live here
  • My other car's a van
« Reply #5861 on: 08 January 2017, 16:48 »
Why don't you do one.
Only joking Craig :smiley:
« Last Edit: 08 January 2017, 16:52 by kalimon »
5 DR Mk 7 GTI PP
Carbon Grey, Dynaudio, Car Net App, High Beam Assist, Rear View Camera. Collected 14/03/16

Offline kalimon

• I live here
  • My other car's a van
« Reply #5862 on: 08 January 2017, 16:51 »
Looking good there kalimon, even for a dull grey one  :whistle:
Haha, you cheeky sod :laugh:
5 DR Mk 7 GTI PP
Carbon Grey, Dynaudio, Car Net App, High Beam Assist, Rear View Camera. Collected 14/03/16

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #5863 on: 08 January 2017, 18:42 »
Lol yeah it is Becky dremills work well but note to self though ' read description 1st ' will probably fit the dtuk get the footwell warm hopefully soften the connectors that I read have a tendency to break that's the big concern not having small hands lol

Neil, they've upgraded the connector clip now from problematic grey one to oem red one, so apparently the issues have been resolved, main problem with the old one was when removing it anyway, but my grey clip was very stiff on fitting.  So hopefully you won't have any issues.
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #5864 on: 08 January 2017, 18:44 »
Finally got round to washing it, first time in about 2 months :embarrassed:
I'll only post one picture so as not to annoy anyone :wink:

Well, it is winter, lol.  Looking superb, so good it's worth quoting the whole post again, lol.

Didn't you post this in the detailing section too...shame on you kalimon.  :grin:
« Last Edit: 08 January 2017, 18:47 by Booth11 »
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

Offline gtiaps

• I live here
« Reply #5865 on: 08 January 2017, 19:27 »
Lol yeah it is Becky dremills work well but note to self though ' read description 1st ' will probably fit the dtuk get the footwell warm hopefully soften the connectors that I read have a tendency to break that's the big concern not having small hands lol

Neil, they've upgraded the connector clip now from problematic grey one to oem red one, so apparently the issues have been resolved, main problem with the old one was when removing it anyway, but my grey clip was very stiff on fitting.  So hopefully you won't have any issues.

Thanks for that info Becky that's decided it then gona get it fitted before it goes for service ' nxt note to self find Becky's how too lol '
2010 Candy White Scirocco 2.0 TDI
2016 Carbon Grey Gti 2.0 Fully Loaded

COLLECTED 29/4/2016 and well pleased with the GTI😆😆

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #5866 on: 08 January 2017, 19:36 »

Thanks for that info Becky that's decided it then gona get it fitted before it goes for service ' nxt note to self find Becky's how too lol '

In this thread Neil, vidman did the original and I added to it.

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=276517.0
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

Offline gtiaps

• I live here
« Reply #5867 on: 09 January 2017, 04:44 »

In this thread Neil, vidman did the original and I added to it.

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=276517.0

And as if by magic lol thanks Becky
2010 Candy White Scirocco 2.0 TDI
2016 Carbon Grey Gti 2.0 Fully Loaded

COLLECTED 29/4/2016 and well pleased with the GTI😆😆

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #5869 on: 14 January 2017, 19:52 »
Hosed off the salt and went for a quick blast to shake the water off. Love having Gtechniq stuff on my car :smiley:
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.