Author Topic: CCGTI - Colour Concept GTI  (Read 6003 times)

Online jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
CCGTI - Colour Concept GTI
« on: 22 April 2010, 16:09 »
:)
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity

Offline CCGTI

• I live here
  • Fueled Society
Re: CCGTI - Colour Concept GTI
« Reply #1 on: 22 April 2010, 21:16 »

Few pictures of my new project, bidded for this on ebay and lost it in the last 3 seconds, it sold for £900 with 1 family owner all the bills since new, all the MOT's, its not perfect it has a few marks on the paint work but nothing to serious, I sent the bloke selling it who was about 70 an email saying if your messed about i will come asap and give you £850 for it, i didnt sleep that night wondering if it was going to be mine.

Next morning I woke up checked my mail and it was mine, the lad who bidded for it couldnt afford the insurance, i went straight to the blokes house an hour up the road with my mate checked it out and drove straight back in it, it didnt miss abeat, I went on ebay looking for cheap parts, I managed to win some Gmax shocks and koni springs for £63 down the road off a lad and my A3 Pepper pots for £75 from a women in Nottingham, and the 195/50/15R Nangkang tyres where a 1000 mile old off a polo i got these for £67, i want to keep the build as cheap as possible doing most the work myself with my mate steve who is a haynes manuel in himself as he has owned everything with a VW badge

Next on the card is abit of bodywork tidying, and an alicantra roof linning and doing some of the plastic in black flock, be nice to get some feed back

Offline CCGTI

• I live here
  • Fueled Society
« Reply #2 on: 25 April 2010, 19:33 »
Went to elsecar today, ordered my pressed plates and wolfburg number plate surrounds, should be here wednesday so will take pics with new plates on soon

Offline CCGTI

• I live here
  • Fueled Society
« Reply #3 on: 25 April 2010, 21:32 »
Elsecar Today with my mate steve and his B3 passat

Offline CCGTI

• I live here
  • Fueled Society
« Reply #4 on: 27 April 2010, 12:02 »
plates came in today so just fitted them on, its only a cheap modification but it just makes the car look better, pictures to come this evening

Offline mark-mk3gti

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 28 April 2010, 20:47 »
like the audi pots, was thinkin bout them myself, but opted for standard longbeaches in white, just waitng for them to come back from powder coating at my mates work :)

Offline CCGTI

• I live here
  • Fueled Society
« Reply #6 on: 28 April 2010, 21:49 »
cheers, just need to lower the front end on my golf and get the spacers on, the springs are from a vr6, i think they are different to the gti for the weight of the vr6 engine