Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 285635 times)

Offline Phil1980

• I live here
Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #1810 on: 14 November 2010, 16:30 »
I agree Massa will definitely be off, can't see Ferrari getting a driver that is going to push Alonso too hard.  Alonso needs to be the main focus within  the team he will be hoping for an average replacement for Massa IMO.
MK5 2005 GTI, BLACK, 3 DR, 18" MONZA II, XENONS

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
« Reply #1811 on: 14 November 2010, 16:35 »
I agree Massa will definitely be off, can't see Ferrari getting a driver that is going to push Alonso too hard.  Alonso needs to be the main focus within  the team he will be hoping for an average replacement for Massa IMO.

+1 He can't cope with internal rivalry.

What a brilliant race and a great end to one of the best seasons in recent years. Next year has the ingredients for a classic. 5 WC's, the return of KERS and the new adjustable rear wings. Rumor has it the Mercedes engine and KERS system is going to be the one to beat.

nick

Offline xkaty_h

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #1812 on: 14 November 2010, 18:46 »
Ahahaahahaha...
No one likes to see that happen to Alonso...  :grin:

Serves him right the little t*t to be honest. What he did at the end showed his true colours completely. He couldn't get passed the Renault. Can blame no one but himself for that fact.

No idea what was going on with Webber?! It was almost as if he couldn't keep the pace up! Just couldn't understand it maybs a fault with the car.

Good on Hamilton and Button for pulling out 2nd and 3rd! Cannot argue with results like that. They both drove brilliantly.

Offline golfvirgin

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #1813 on: 14 November 2010, 18:54 »
Hi All
Not on here really now as I'm not a VW owner anymore, just kept my eye on the F1 thread, knew there would be good discussions here...
Just wanted to let you know that watching it on Spanish tv is SH!TE. After the race when they were on the podium and Vettel was listening to the German national anthem, the screen here was split down the middle with an interview with that fooking capullo Alonso and the only sound was the interview. DISGRACEFUL BEHAVIOUR IN THIS CENTURY!
 :angry:  :angry:

Hasta luego!

Offline MrBounce

• I live here
  • Bora TDi 130 Highline - usually filthy.
« Reply #1814 on: 14 November 2010, 21:12 »
Kubica will not be at Ferrari with Alonso - Alonso wouldn't want it as Kubica would have a good chance of being quicker. Maybe not a better all-round driver, but it would be like Schumacher & Hakkinen - who was the only driver that Schuey really feared due to his speed - Schuey thought in the same car Hak would be quicker over one lap. I see the same happening if Kubica goes to Ferrari when Alonso's there.

Keeping schtum. Mostly.

Offline DarnPB

• I live here
  • Formerly Darnpistonbroke
« Reply #1815 on: 14 November 2010, 21:37 »
Kobayashi at Ferrari with Alfonso?? He would learn a thing or two and push his team mate whilst he's at it. He certainly is not phased by much and is not intimidated by anyone.

THE FORUMS NUMBER ONE ANTI-FOOTBALL FAN!!!

Offline Phil1980

• I live here
« Reply #1816 on: 14 November 2010, 21:48 »
Kobayashi at Ferrari with Alfonso?? He would learn a thing or two and push his team mate whilst he's at it. He certainly is not phased by much and is not intimidated by anyone.

That would be great, would certainly be good with him in a faster car. 
MK5 2005 GTI, BLACK, 3 DR, 18" MONZA II, XENONS

Offline VR6Lee

• Not said much yet
  • Women love duct tape
« Reply #1817 on: 14 November 2010, 21:52 »
Here's the ending to the coverage if no-one saw it.  That Song  :cool:
BBC F1 ENDING

Offline Dolly

• I live here
« Reply #1818 on: 14 November 2010, 22:15 »
good find and good song, check the other one out which is titled just drive, old skool F1 clips.

Offline Winso

• Here all the time
« Reply #1819 on: 14 November 2010, 22:24 »
Nice vid.

It really has been a quality season.

Well done to the BBC too, I'd say overall their race, quali, buildup etc coverage has been excellent...... apart from Legard anyway.