Author Topic: LL's Mk3 1.8t Cab  (Read 436567 times)

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Re: LL's Mk3 1.8t [projectninetynine]
« Reply #2110 on: 10 February 2011, 00:07 »
its all British standard so they are all up to the job just one is for more scene points than the other  :laugh:

Yeah but british standards still makes way for gritty, sh!tty fuel.

Offline Dmonday

• I live here
« Reply #2111 on: 10 February 2011, 00:09 »
its all British standard so they are all up to the job just one is for more scene points than the other  :laugh:

:D i don't think i would pay extra for fuel just to look cool! Thought it was octane levels and all that sh!te?

Dan

Offline thai-wronghorse

• Serious forum addict
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
« Reply #2112 on: 10 February 2011, 00:11 »
Exactoh! f**k all these blingy names for extra pennies.

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #2113 on: 10 February 2011, 00:22 »

:D i don't think i would pay extra for fuel just to look cool! Thought it was octane levels and all that sh!te?

Dan

and quality...... supermarket fuel, high octane or not is of a poorer quality compared to branded.

Offline Dmonday

• I live here
« Reply #2114 on: 10 February 2011, 00:26 »

Dan

and quality...... supermarket fuel, high octane or not is of a poorer quality compared to branded.

That's what i'm saying haha, i meant that i don't think anyone would buy more expensive fuel just to look cool :D

Dan

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
« Reply #2115 on: 10 February 2011, 00:30 »

Dan

That's what i'm saying haha, i meant that i don't think anyone would buy more expensive fuel just to look cool :D

Dan
Well I don't know, there may be the odd chavmobile driver that will only get V-Power because he can tell his mates it was developed with the help of Ferrari and as a result can make his clio go like a v10.  :cool:

Offline Dec

• I live here
« Reply #2116 on: 10 February 2011, 13:00 »
It all comes out the same hole :rolleyes:

I use the cheapest I can find, never had a problem and never noticed a difference in mpg or performance in either this car or my Golf previously.

(my old 16v ran 163.6bhp on tesco 95, should have tried with 99 tesco and shell :rolleyes:)

Offline Dmonday

• I live here
« Reply #2117 on: 10 February 2011, 19:37 »
New sig looks fresssssh :kiss:

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
« Reply #2118 on: 10 February 2011, 19:58 »
It all comes out the same hole :rolleyes:

I use the cheapest I can find, never had a problem and never noticed a difference in mpg or performance in either this car or my Golf previously.

(my old 16v ran 163.6bhp on tesco 95, should have tried with 99 tesco and shell :rolleyes:)

That's very optimistic for a standard-ish car, what mods did it have?  :huh:

Offline LazyLunatic

• Forum addict
  • MK3 20VT Project
« Reply #2119 on: 10 February 2011, 21:46 »
New sig looks fresssssh :kiss:

Cheers mate!

Going to look at getting/ordering glue tomorrow for the abc pillars and other trim. Got new visors and grab handles to spray too. Hopefully crack on with that next week.

I'm going to just paint the headliner, most likely black. Take it out and roller it.

:)