Author Topic: Detailing bag  (Read 4399 times)

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
Re: Detailing bag
« Reply #1 on: 31 March 2012, 11:57 »
Murrayedition35 posted something similar about the Autogeeks detailing bag.....http://www.autogeek.net/autogeek-detailer-s-tool-bag.html which is the one I also want but sadly there not available in the UK, you can have them shipped over here but you have to order it from them direct, I will probably in the end stump up the cash and get it soon...

I did look at the Dodo Juice one but think the Autogeeks one is better!
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
« Reply #2 on: 31 March 2012, 12:02 »
Murrayedition35 posted something similar about the Autogeeks detailing bag.....http://www.autogeek.net/autogeek-detailer-s-tool-bag.html which is the one I also want but sadly there not available in the UK, you can have them shipped over here but you have to order it from them direct, I will probably in the end stump up the cash and get it soon...

I did look at the Dodo Juice one but think the Autogeeks one is better!

Ah thanks yeah that looks good  :cool: the dodo one might be ok for me as im no pro and only have the basics  :undecided:  :smiley:

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 31 March 2012, 13:29 »
 :wink: no worries mate...let us know how you get on!
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline Murrayedition35

• I live here
  • Edition 35 3dr Manual - Deep Black.
« Reply #4 on: 31 March 2012, 16:10 »
If anyone wants a Autogeeks detailing bag, we could order a couple as long as the order is over 100 dollars we can get them shipped over....

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
« Reply #5 on: 31 March 2012, 16:29 »
If anyone wants a Autogeeks detailing bag, we could order a couple as long as the order is over 100 dollars we can get them shipped over....

Group buy?  :smiley:

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 31 March 2012, 16:39 »

defo in on this....+2 plus you murrayed35 =3

anymore?

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 31 March 2012, 16:48 »
Shall i put this in the Group Buy section?

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #8 on: 31 March 2012, 17:20 »

defo in on this....+2 plus you murrayed35 =3

anymore?

Right! I hope you guys don't mind but I've gone and ordered 3 just so we can get an idea of the delivery costs which will be emailed to me in due course....

Please don't worry, just cus I've ordered 3 doesn't mean you can't withdraw your interest as Autogeeks don't charge till you confirmed the delivery costs...so feel free to pull out! :smiley:

Of course the delivery costs once they arrive won't inc any tax we might have to pay :sad: but if it's split 3 ways it shouldn't be to bad, Hopefully!

I will post up, when I know more... :wink:
« Last Edit: 31 March 2012, 17:21 by Mr GTD »

Offline Toby

• I live here
  • Car - less
« Reply #9 on: 31 March 2012, 18:24 »
If got a old stanly tool bag the same as this it will be perfect for my gear I didn't even think about it tbh

A real 304bhp 286lbft in a mk4 golf!

Currently down under