Author Topic: kranzle k7  (Read 7914 times)

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
Re: kranzle k7
« Reply #20 on: 13 February 2010, 00:06 »
well... used the kranzle for the first time this morning

have to say that I am most impressed

it seems to be a lot smoother with the waterflow than the karcher I had.. I always seemed to be fighting the karcher... this was just a smooth application of pressure

the pressure washer itself is tiny... and it is soooo quiet... the karcher I had was a noisy, plastiky, rattly, jerky old lump... this is a solid and assured bit of kit

I used the underbody lance I ordered with it and that is very good too.. great quality construction

the hose is much better than the karcher one... and much longer too... so nice to be able to walk around the car without having to go back and move the pressure washer...

have to say that despite the price I am pleased with the purchase... it feels as though it'll last for years and for a bit of kit I will be using daily it seems perfect

one minor downside is that it was shipped on its side and arrived damaged with a plastic faring on the side snapped... but the supplier is sending a new plastic cover so it is all good

Offline Dan J

• I live here
  • Pro Valeting and correcting paint since 95
« Reply #21 on: 13 February 2010, 18:52 »
nice one guy :cool: thanks for writing up your findings on the k7 :wink: i will be getting one when cash permits as my stihl pressure unit is very tired now from years of blasting crap from arches of customers motors that seem to drive through fields :huh:

next time your up my way pop in for a cuppa and maybe give me a quick demo if you have time :wink:

I EAT CARNAUBA FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #22 on: 15 February 2010, 12:06 »
nice one guy :cool: thanks for writing up your findings on the k7 :wink: i will be getting one when cash permits as my stihl pressure unit is very tired now from years of blasting crap from arches of customers motors that seem to drive through fields :huh:

next time your up my way pop in for a cuppa and maybe give me a quick demo if you have time :wink:

lovely jubbly mate... I am sure we can easily hook upski at some point  :cool:

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
« Reply #23 on: 15 February 2010, 13:02 »
Guy do you still have your karcher snow foam bottle/fitting ? I might take it off your hands if your selling ?

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #24 on: 15 February 2010, 13:07 »
Guy do you still have your karcher snow foam bottle/fitting ? I might take it off your hands if your selling ?

I have the bottle but I am swapping over the adapter to a kranzle one so all I will have spare is the adapter... I will probably keep this in case of emergency

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
« Reply #25 on: 15 February 2010, 13:11 »

I have the bottle but I am swapping over the adapter to a kranzle one so all I will have spare is the adapter... I will probably keep this in case of emergency

ah ok np.

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"