Author Topic: kranzle k7  (Read 7916 times)

Offline Dan J

• I live here
  • Pro Valeting and correcting paint since 95
Re: kranzle k7
« Reply #10 on: 07 February 2010, 14:28 »
There's this for a couple of quid more:

http://www.molevalleyfarmers.com/mvf/store/products/kranzle-pressure-washer-hd10120

its the 10LPM version of the K7... but that flow rate is too fast for drawing water off a tank...  :undecided:

guy!!! was speaking to matt at i4detailing yesterday and he has the 10lmp version and says its fine for drawing off a tank, maybe its worth contacting him and having a chat about it, hes a top bloke :wink:

im gonna start saving i think :grin: as i need one of these, well.......needed it like 8yrs ago :tongue:
I EAT CARNAUBA FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #11 on: 07 February 2010, 15:50 »

http://www.molevalleyfarmers.com/mvf/store/products/kranzle-pressure-washer-hd10120

its the 10LPM version of the K7... but that flow rate is too fast for drawing water off a tank...  :undecided:

guy!!! was speaking to matt at i4detailing yesterday and he has the 10lmp version and says its fine for drawing off a tank, maybe its worth contacting him and having a chat about it, hes a top bloke :wink:

im gonna start saving i think :grin: as i need one of these, well.......needed it like 8yrs ago :tongue:

cheers fella

I spoke to Mark @ Autobrite and he has done me a deal which was good of him. He said the K7 was the better one to go for with a tank as it had the slower motor... also... it would give me 30% more water/time when using a tank which kinda makes sense ecologically/financially/logistically

my tank is 250L iirc
10LPM = 25 mins
7LMP = 35min

Mark also has the connector for me to transfer over from my old karcher HD snowfoam bottle... but I will have to buy a new underbody lance  :sad:

the thread over on DW also leans towards the K7 - http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=153105&page=2

Offline Dan J

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 07 February 2010, 19:35 »

cheers fella

I spoke to Mark @ Autobrite and he has done me a deal which was good of him. He said the K7 was the better one to go for with a tank as it had the slower motor... also... it would give me 30% more water/time when using a tank which kinda makes sense ecologically/financially/logistically

my tank is 250L iirc
10LPM = 25 mins
7LMP = 35min

Mark also has the connector for me to transfer over from my old karcher HD snowfoam bottle... but I will have to buy a new underbody lance  :sad:

the thread over on DW also leans towards the K7 - http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=153105&page=2

my bad dude  :embarassed: after posting i read up on these and you've just confirmed what i have read on there site,that'll teach me to listen to matt properly in the future :huh:

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #13 on: 09 February 2010, 15:00 »
oh gawd... just purchased it... with all the other stuff its come to just shy of £500!!  :shocked:

Offline JC

• Global Moderator
  • 10k hero
  • Back in the North.
« Reply #14 on: 09 February 2010, 15:03 »
Worth it in the long run mate if it makes your job easier :afro:

Offline Dan J

• I live here
« Reply #15 on: 09 February 2010, 16:19 »
oh gawd... just purchased it... with all the other stuff its come to just shy of £500!!  :shocked:

as chuff said it will be worth it in the long run and going by the quality of these machines and there versatilty you'll still own it well past 2020 :grin: look at it as an investment, you would of earned the money you payed for it back in no time dude!!! happy days :cool:

plus think how many karchers you would of gone threw compared to how long this unit will last you :smug:
« Last Edit: 09 February 2010, 16:23 by dubplate Dan »

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #16 on: 09 February 2010, 18:24 »
this is true dan... hopefully I will be able to make the money up soon

nervy times though I must admit!

Offline Dan J

• I live here
« Reply #17 on: 09 February 2010, 18:33 »

you'll be fine dude seriously :wink: with your excellent standard of work and the summers coming(at some point :undecided:) you'll be ramo before you know it :wink:

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #18 on: 09 February 2010, 19:16 »

you'll be fine dude seriously :wink: with your excellent standard of work and the summers coming(at some point :undecided:) you'll be ramo before you know it :wink:

aww... thanks for the reassurance man!

ps. No Rice tomorrow squire? I might be there all being well.

Offline Dan J

• I live here
« Reply #19 on: 10 February 2010, 02:30 »

aww... thanks for the reassurance man!

ps. No Rice tomorrow squire? I might be there all being well.
yes dude im there every month :wink: be good to catch up mate