Author Topic: GTI Clubsport S register - JOIN HERE! 75 of the 150 found so far!  (Read 53788 times)

Offline volkswizard

• Here all the time
Re: Clubsport S register - JOIN HERE!
« Reply #50 on: 14 December 2016, 14:37 »
#149 - Black aircon- lookers teesside

Jon

Welcome GL33chy/Jon, updated! :cool:

Offline GT4

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #51 on: 14 December 2016, 19:13 »
I don't see any problem with Main dealers selling CS-S cars that were allocated to customers who either 1) do not wish to keep the car 2) or want to make a profit .... surely, it is better to flip through VW than an Indie like Redline et al - why should dealer only make £2k then see an indie make £5k - surely it's best for All CS-S flips to be done through the network and therefore controlling the market rather than some back street Indie - this is the only way to keep good relations with Porsche OPC and therefore allows the brand to  market and also who gets future cars and who doesn't .... what I am against is VW dealerships selling/deposit down for CS-S cars to trade dealers - who are obviously just going to sell for overs ... this makes no sense and is/was happening with CS-S orders

Offline jjgreenwood

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #52 on: 14 December 2016, 19:32 »
I don't see any problem with Main dealers selling CS-S cars that were allocated to customers who either 1) do not wish to keep the car 2) or want to make a profit .... surely, it is better to flip through VW than an Indie like Redline et al - why should dealer only make £2k then see an indie make £5k - surely it's best for All CS-S flips to be done through the network and therefore controlling the market rather than some back street Indie - this is the only way to keep good relations with Porsche OPC and therefore allows the brand to  market and also who gets future cars and who doesn't .... what I am against is VW dealerships selling/deposit down for CS-S cars to trade dealers - who are obviously just going to sell for overs ... this makes no sense and is/was happening with CS-S orders

How can you tell who is a trade dealer and who isn't? TBH in my experience most those you see at trade dealers are often sale or return cars from customers promised a profit anyway. Billy bob motors is friends with Rob who tells bob he has a clubsport s, bob tells rob I can make XXX if you give it to me - why not try it. Rob says ok if you can make XXX I'll give you XX and we may as well try it on for a bit.
Sales Manager - Inchcape Volkswagen Swindon

VW Golf GTI Clubsport S - GO15 CSS

Offline NewCsS

• Not said much yet
« Reply #53 on: 14 December 2016, 19:33 »
120 red with air con for sale on auto trader . Not a supplying dealer .

Prices on auto trader are on the up !!!

Offline Ed40cs

• Just got here
« Reply #54 on: 14 December 2016, 20:39 »
Out of interest does anybody know if any of these advertised cars have actually sold yet.

Also is there a pecking order amongst dealers as to who got their cars first? I haven't heard a thing from my dealer since November!!!!

Offline NewCsS

• Not said much yet
« Reply #55 on: 14 December 2016, 20:50 »
Luck of the draw I think depending on build week. Dealer said VW want them all registered by end of December? So I would be in touch with dealer if I was you.

Offline volkswizard

• Here all the time
« Reply #56 on: 14 December 2016, 21:56 »
Out of interest does anybody know if any of these advertised cars have actually sold yet.

Andrew DTUK says one of his sold to a Far East buyer so that 1 of 150 out of the UK.
If there is one buyer in the Far East, how many more could there be especially with weak pound?

Offline volkswizard

• Here all the time
« Reply #57 on: 14 December 2016, 21:58 »
120 red with air con for sale on auto trader . Not a supplying dealer .

Thanks, partial info is better than none.

Offline GT4

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #58 on: 14 December 2016, 22:59 »

How can you tell who is a trade dealer and who isn't? TBH in my experience most those you see at trade dealers are often sale or return cars from customers promised a profit anyway. Billy bob motors is friends with Rob who tells bob he has a clubsport s, bob tells rob I can make XXX if you give it to me - why not try it. Rob says ok if you can make XXX I'll give you XX and we may as well try it on for a bit.

JJ ... I know because I enquired at another dealership about possible values etc and was told by salesman that 3 out of his 5 were going to trade dealers that he knew ... so as I said, it is/was happening - I was offered another car in black when there were 5 cars left available in uk - totally immoral to take 2 cars when enthusiasts want a car imo - so didn't take up the offer so someone else could get a chance

Offline vipergts

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #59 on: 15 December 2016, 08:04 »
Just shows that there was zero criteria checks for whether they were going to enthusiasts or not

It was touch and go if I could have one back in June and yet Dealers were moody ordering