Author Topic: 2 x New Golf GTI TCR 5dr DSG cars available for March delivery with 0% Finance!  (Read 3174 times)

Offline evo1986

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
Morning People,

Yesterday I managed to sneak off the VW system the following 2 brand new cars! Both cars are in UK port and will be available for March delivery on a 20 plate ; ) Being brand new they will also qualify for the 0% finance offer!

Golf GTI TCR 5 door DSG
Pure White
Dynaudio
Carbon Mirror Housing
Climate windscreen
90% Tinted glass

List Price £39,350

Forum Discount of £4003.00!

Price OTR of £35,347!

and

Golf GTI TCR 5 door DSG
Pure Grey with Black Roof
Honeycomb side decals
90% Tinted Glass

List Price £39685

Forum Discount £4009!

Price OTR of £35676!

Please spread the work for me and feel free to get in contact for a quote on the 0% finance campaign.

These discounts already include the Golf event £500 bonus that is due to be applied on cars customer tagged next Friday!

Email direct to lee.evans@inchcape.co.uk and alice.barker@inchcape.co.uk for personalised quotes.

Please put "GTI Forum TCR Special" in the subject line.

« Last Edit: 09 February 2020, 09:11 by evo1986 »
Sales Manager
Select Car Leasing West Midlands
Leeevans@selectcarleasing.co.uk
WhatsApp: 07389107119

Former General sales manager at Volkswagen for over 13 years.

Offline TurboTrev

• I live here
Hi Lee - is the £2,000 pcp deposit contribution still available as an alternative to the 0% finance?  Thanks.

Offline clubsport

• I live here
It looks like some thought was given to the specification of these two cars...... to keep them below the £40k excise duty threshold.

Offline evo1986

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
Hi Lee - is the £2,000 pcp deposit contribution still available as an alternative to the 0% finance?  Thanks.

It most certainly is  :wink:
Sales Manager
Select Car Leasing West Midlands
Leeevans@selectcarleasing.co.uk
WhatsApp: 07389107119

Former General sales manager at Volkswagen for over 13 years.

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
Might be a consideration for some how easy those decals come off the grey one.

Not sure why someone would opt for £2k PCP contribution for 4.9% APR rather than 0% finance that'll save any PCPer about £4k interest and therefore £2k more than the deposit contribution and 4.9% APR.

I'd pick the white out of those 2.
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline Andy198

• Not said much yet
Not sure why someone would opt for £2k PCP contribution for 4.9% APR rather than 0% finance that'll save any PCPer about £4k interest and therefore £2k more than the deposit contribution and 4.9% APR.

Only thing I can think of is a buyer who had cash waiting to pay off the finance. In those circs, take the £2k contribution, pay it off straight away.
GTI PP Mk7.5 with DCC, Sunroof, Brescias / BBS SR & 90% Tints

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict

Only thing I can think of is a buyer who had cash waiting to pay off the finance. In those circs, take the £2k contribution, pay it off straight away.

That had occurred to me, but I didn't think you'd want to hear it!  Some dealerships don't mind losing PCP commission to get a sale, some others have implied that VW make the dealership's life a pain when it happens. :grin:

So what's the GFV on these? Even with maybe a £17k 3 year GFV, there'll be a £500 a month prospect on 0% finance?
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline Mark V GTD

• I live here
Even with maybe a £17k 3 year GFV, there'll be a £500 a month prospect on 0% finance?

Ouch - that sure is a lot of dosh for a Golf, lovely though they are!

Offline fredgroves

• Serious forum addict
  • Professional Um Bongo drinker
So what's the GFV on these? Even with maybe a £17k 3 year GFV, there'll be a £500 a month prospect on 0% finance?

The one I got a quote on last month was £35,302k (discounted price, just under 40k RRP), with £3000 of my own cash as deposit was £560 a month (on the 0% deal) and after 3 years and 60,000 miles was worth £12,673. Basically costing me £628 a month.

Which is why I walked away.

Don't get me wrong, they are fantastic cars but that's too rich for me. I was very sad when i came to that conclusion  :cry:
Current: Mk8 GTI DSG, Adelaides, DCC, HUD, HK, Winter Pack, Rear Camera.. Aka "HMS Weasel"

Gone: 2017 Mk7.5 GTD,manual, NavPro
Gone: 2014 Mk7 GTD, manual, NavPro, DCC

Offline jf111

• Not said much yet

The one I got a quote on last month was £35,302k (discounted price, just under 40k RRP), with £3000 of my own cash as deposit was £560 a month (on the 0% deal) and after 3 years and 60,000 miles was worth £12,673. Basically costing me £628 a month.

Which is why I walked away.

Don't get me wrong, they are fantastic cars but that's too rich for me. I was very sad when i came to that conclusion  :cry:

How come it would cost £628, are you factoring in the final value as part of the monthlies?

Looking at these figures, I got a pretty damn good deal on my TCR, as my monthly cost is only a shade over £400 with a smaller deposit (also on 0% APR). List price of the car was over £40k too.