Author Topic: MK7 GTI Facelift  (Read 302284 times)

Offline Wide

• I live here
Re: MK7 GTI Facelift
« Reply #570 on: 03 February 2017, 12:50 »
My Youtube Channel ** MK8 R and MK7.5 GTI PP**
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOQb17Kro9L-iuT91cKxsjA
And My INSTAGRAM FaceliftGT
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHKNpaNHog_/

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #571 on: 03 February 2017, 12:53 »
Front end looks nice on red colour but those wheels are hideous!!
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline sam67GTD

• Here all the time
« Reply #572 on: 03 February 2017, 13:36 »
Have they dropped the GTI Performance model in the UK now, or is this coming at a later date?
VW Golf R 7.5 | 3 Door | DSG | Lapiz Blue | Black Pretorias | Dynaudio | DCC | Rear Reversing Camera | Black Mirror Caps

Offline fredgroves

• Serious forum addict
  • Professional Um Bongo drinker
« Reply #573 on: 03 February 2017, 13:47 »

I think they look nicer than the previous standard GTI wheels (name escapes me, but the axe shaped ones)
Current: Mk8 GTI DSG, Adelaides, DCC, HUD, HK, Winter Pack, Rear Camera.. Aka "HMS Weasel"

Gone: 2017 Mk7.5 GTD,manual, NavPro
Gone: 2014 Mk7 GTD, manual, NavPro, DCC

Offline GTD1414

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #574 on: 03 February 2017, 14:45 »
Have they dropped the GTI Performance model in the UK now, or is this coming at a later date?

It must be a later date, an Octavia vRS 245 has just been announced which is the equivalent of the GTI PP.

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/ph-eurocars/skoda-octavia-vrs-245-announced/35702

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #575 on: 03 February 2017, 15:24 »

I think they look nicer than the previous standard GTI wheels (name escapes me, but the axe shaped ones)

I prefer them to the Austins too. Have they replaced the Nogaros of the GTD (hope not) or the Cadiz of the R (hope so, they are hideous)?

Those front foglight surrounds looks a little more agressive (in a good way), but make it harder to differentiate from  a CS (CS owners might not like that).
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #576 on: 03 February 2017, 15:30 »

I prefer them to the Austins too. Have they replaced the Nogaros of the GTD (hope not) or the Cadiz of the R (hope so, they are hideous)?

Those front foglight surrounds looks a little more agressive (in a good way), but make it harder to differentiate from  a CS (CS owners might not like that).

Cadiz remain but have introduced a new option in the form of a 19" spielberg

« Last Edit: 03 February 2017, 15:32 by CraigW »

Offline GTD1414

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #577 on: 03 February 2017, 15:33 »

Nogaros have been replaced with Sevilla. Looks like a 17" version of Nogaro painted/silver (not diamond cut/black) on the GTD Blueline.
Nogaros are really nice but have had their day to be fair.

Cadiz still standard on the R but you can now spec black Prets and what Craig has posted above.

« Last Edit: 03 February 2017, 15:37 by GTD1414 »

Offline kalimon

• I live here
  • My other car's a van
« Reply #578 on: 03 February 2017, 15:34 »
The Austins are awesome and them new ones look sh!te, like something you'd see on a Nissan qashqai :sick:

The Cadiz aren't the best but have slowly grown on me to the stage where I find them almost acceptable :smiley:

Black Pretoria are a nice addition to the range :cool:
5 DR Mk 7 GTI PP
Carbon Grey, Dynaudio, Car Net App, High Beam Assist, Rear View Camera. Collected 14/03/16

Offline sam67GTD

• Here all the time
« Reply #579 on: 03 February 2017, 16:09 »

It must be a later date, an Octavia vRS 245 has just been announced which is the equivalent of the GTI PP.

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/ph-eurocars/skoda-octavia-vrs-245-announced/35702

Oh, interesting. The standard GTI looks amazing, but really tempted by an R :)
VW Golf R 7.5 | 3 Door | DSG | Lapiz Blue | Black Pretorias | Dynaudio | DCC | Rear Reversing Camera | Black Mirror Caps