Author Topic: Golf GTI / Mk.V 30th Edition  (Read 55498 times)

Offline Hotshot 5

• Just got here
Golf GTI / Mk.V 30th Edition
« on: 04 September 2006, 07:23 »
Does anyone have the latest infors on this 30th Edition model? Reported that is going to have an electro differential. Any truth in it, when is it launching & is it a limited production model. Thank you.

Offline G

• Not said much yet
Re: Golf GTI / Mk.V 30th Edition
« Reply #1 on: 04 September 2006, 14:19 »
Called my dealer last week, he could only confirm that it'll be here next year, I asked if I could put a deposit down, and he wouldn't take it, which suggests that maybe it hasn't been 100% finalised.

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
« Reply #2 on: 06 September 2006, 20:06 »
Nope the answer is that it's 100% a goer as I have put my name down for one today - more news as it comes  :wink:

Offline illyun

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 07 September 2006, 18:06 »
Really Doc?!  :angry:  I rang my dealer a couple of days ago and they told me that although they had some info on it, there was no definite confirmation and while they would put me on the top of the list - being a confirmed Golf GTI nutter - there was no list at present.... who's your dealer?
Mk1 GTI Campaign, Mk5 GTI Edition 30, Mk6 GTI (Coming Soon...)

Offline illyun

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 08 September 2006, 11:43 »
Well I rang Benfield of Newcastle but they don't have any definite confirmation as yet - or so the sales guy told me.  I also rang Pullman and the sales guy Anthony Wilson said he wasn't sure but would call me back today - I'm not holding my breath! :grin:

Maybe they put your name down on an unoffical list - i.e. to be added onto a proper list when the Anniversary becomes available?  :rolleyes:
Mk1 GTI Campaign, Mk5 GTI Edition 30, Mk6 GTI (Coming Soon...)

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
« Reply #5 on: 08 September 2006, 12:16 »
I will have the first car available at my dealership  :wink:

We're trading in the missus GT TDi with them also to get a 2.0 turbo EOS.

Details are not confirmed for car BUT IT IS going to be built and the second there available to order mine will be ordered!
« Last Edit: 22 October 2006, 13:30 by The Doc »

Offline G

• Not said much yet
« Reply #6 on: 08 September 2006, 15:14 »
I did the same thing a couple of weeks back, putting my 55 GTI in against one, so I'll be the first to gets my mitts on one up here too!

Offline Hector

• Not said much yet
« Reply #7 on: 15 September 2006, 17:27 »
Rang that guy myself at Gilbert Lawton, don't live far away from Manchester - I am now number three on the list - I am buggered if they only get two in !!  - anyhow, this means I will have to sell my second kidney and go on dialysis to pay for it !!!!
Not sure about black alloys though - I like the R32 alloys better - maybe I can swap them  :rolleyes:?

Offline Liam_gti

• Not said much yet
« Reply #8 on: 15 September 2006, 19:53 »
Now then, The car is listed on vw ordering screens but not available to order yet. no details at all on the car but as soon as i found any then i will post them on here. It's marked as Golf special edition on the ordering systems but the second it's available i'll let u guys know.

Is 100% confirmed production and i would guess at ordering commensing as of Nov ish.

Offline HA54SYM`

• I live here
« Reply #9 on: 17 September 2006, 09:12 »
I've just put my name down for one too.

However if it does have black wheels then I get my deposit back.

Here's hoping for some BBS CH's in High Power Silver  :wink:

Dave
94 - Roversport Tomcat Racecar