Author Topic: I am thinking of buying a golf mk5 gti with dsg box  (Read 1621 times)

Offline atticusedwards

• Just got here
Product Review: Shark Nv752 With Truepet

In recent days, Shark users have changed their frequent question to the manufacturer, from “which Shark vacuum is the best?” to “which Shark vacuum is best for pet hair?” because more and more families have pets in their homes like dogs and cats.

Not the newest model, but in Best Vacuum For Pet Hair reviews, the model NV752 has been chosen as the best shark for pet hair in early 2024 when compared with other products such as wifi vacuum robots.

WHY IT IS LOVED

There are several good points that make this model most preferable over the others.

Removable canister

Unlike other upright machines, the model NV752 is equipped with a removable debris container, which helps users feel easier to clean narrow spaces or corners and, therefore, obtain more pet hair. This superior feature mostly eliminates all customers’ worry about the efficiency of an upright vacuum.

Rotating axis

One more thing that makes this model different from other upright ones is its shaft, which can pivot and allow users to control the machine more flexibly to clean everywhere they want to.

Great tools for pet hair

The TruePet engine brush is the most significant feature of this model, besides its Pet multi-tool. These technologies allow the machine to get rid of more pet hair, even on carpets with not good quality or hardwood floors, without causing any jam inside like some ion shark robot models.

Make the environment allergen-free

Shark have provided this model with a HEPA filter and, especially, Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology. The combination of these two technologies creates mostly perfect cleaning, making your floors and the air around free of dust and debris. There are also LED indicators showing which mode is being used.

KEEP NOTICED

There are some small problems that need noticing when using the model NV752.

The first thing that users need to know is its weight. Despite performing powerful suction, this machine is really heavy with a weight of up to 15.5 pounds. This makes housewives feel difficult to carry or move this vacuum cleaner around the house.

Some customers complained that they found it difficult in using this machine although they also admitted that it worked very well. The controlling station of the machine was what the users worried about while they did not completely understand the attached guide books.

PRICE

With the price of nearly $300, the model NV752 is a worthy choice on your list, especially for those who are not affordable to buy a more expensive machine. Customers having a Husky or an Ald in their houses may see the answer for the Top Rated Pet Vacuums in this machine.

OTHERS ABOUT SHARK

Although Shark is undoubtedly a good vacuum cleaner brand, it is not perfect. With the price of a mid-range level, Shark machines, obviously, can not deliver users superb experience like luxurious ones. Vacuum cleaners from this manufacturer are usually reviewed with low capacity compared to other products from competitive companies, which means customers need to empty the bin more frequently. Moreover, the durability of Shark machines is not highly appreciated despite its good performance.

In conclusion, the model NV752, as well as other Shark vacuum cleaners or Best Rated Vacuum Cleaners For Pet Hair, is still worth buying for most average customers. Paying attention to their disadvantages, users can find appropriate ways to keep the machines with them longer.
« Last Edit: 05 February 2024, 04:37 by atticusedwards »

Offline nickvw

• Here all the time
Re: I am thinking of buying a golf mk5 gti with dsg box
« Reply #1 on: 18 March 2022, 21:44 »
I've just bought a mk5 gti as my daily and love it i had a B8 Audi A4 tdi before which averaged 48mpg on my commute which is 18 miles each way 70% motorway 30% A & B Road the golf has averaged 30mpg this week which i dont think is that bad considering its 200 bhp.

Mine is a manual and not dsg but wouldnt think it would make much difference to fuel economy.

Offline Dazie00

• Not said much yet
Re: I am thinking of buying a golf mk5 gti with dsg box
« Reply #2 on: 19 March 2022, 20:38 »
Hi everyone I am thinking of buying a golf mk5 gti with dsg box.

My question is what is the mpg like if I decide to use it for work sometimes I have a 300 mile each way commute.

It’s not a deal breaker anyway as I am only buying for a bit of fun and something for the wife to drive.

Also is it worth remapping I don’t want to do too much to it just a remap and exhaust possibility just don’t want it loud.
I have had 2 Mk 5 GTIs , great cars, deffo give them a stage 1 map, wakes them up alot, keep an eye out on the oil levels, they do l go through it rather fast for some reason, enjoy .
GTI PP, Leather, Pan roof, Rev Camera, Keyless , MIB2

Gone but not forgotten
GTI 5 Man
R 7 DSG stage 1
GTI 5 DSG
RS4 B7
GTI 4 1.8T
GTI 3
GTI 1 CAB