Author Topic: Price increase coming 1st of December  (Read 5451 times)

Offline fredgroves

• Serious forum addict
  • Professional Um Bongo drinker
Re: Price increase coming 1st of December
« Reply #40 on: 25 November 2021, 10:54 »
So you basically spec your clubsport to be a clubsport 45(6) now?

Don't forget the exclusive stickers  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You can also go one better and add a black roof ED45+  :grin: :grin:
Current: Mk8 GTI DSG, Adelaides, DCC, HUD, HK, Winter Pack, Rear Camera.. Aka "HMS Weasel"

Gone: 2017 Mk7.5 GTD,manual, NavPro
Gone: 2014 Mk7 GTD, manual, NavPro, DCC

Offline DB99

• Not said much yet
« Reply #41 on: 25 November 2021, 11:11 »
Aside from the wheels, exhaust and speed de limiter, CS45 will have the different external decals, GTI embroidered on the headrests, 45 emblem on the steering wheel, black roof, black mirrors and different door cards.

To be honest though, while I own a CS45 and have grown to really like the Scottsdale wheels after some initial hesitancy, I would choose the Estorils over them if the choice was there. I just think the Estorils are a great looking wheel in both black and diamond cut versions.
« Last Edit: 25 November 2021, 11:17 by DB99 »

Offline Paul70

• Here all the time
« Reply #42 on: 25 November 2021, 11:29 »
Aside from the wheels, exhaust and speed de limiter, CS45 will have the different external decals, GTI embroidered on the headrests, 45 emblem on the steering wheel, black roof, black mirrors and different door cards.

To be honest though, while I own a CS45 and have grown to really like the Scottsdale wheels after some initial hesitancy, I would choose the Estorils over them if the choice was there. I just think the Estorils are a great looking wheel in both black and diamond cut versions.

Good summary DB99. I hope you are enjoying your ED45?

Whilst you could look at this option as reducing the exclusively of the ED45, It has made me realise the ED45 was a relative bargain based on the 4800 Euro option price (so saving approximately £1250) and we get all those small nice exclusive ED45 bits for free.
2016 MK7 Clubsport ED40 3 Door Manual Reflex Silver with Recaros
2013 MK7 GTI Black 5 Door (Non PP)
Long gone -1984 Helios Blue Campaign MK1 GTI

Offline TurboTrev

• I live here
« Reply #43 on: 25 November 2021, 11:31 »
Looks like DTD have already altered the prices on their website in anticpation of the 1st December price increases.

Offline DB99

• Not said much yet
« Reply #44 on: 25 November 2021, 12:15 »

Good summary DB99. I hope you are enjoying your ED45?

Whilst you could look at this option as reducing the exclusively of the ED45, It has made me realise the ED45 was a relative bargain based on the 4800 Euro option price (so saving approximately £1250) and we get all those small nice exclusive ED45 bits for free.

I must say I am enjoying it so far. I’ve come from a MK7.5R and have no regrets bar a few minor niggles.

It certainly seems to be a head turner out on the roads too.

Offline TurboTrev

• I live here
« Reply #45 on: 02 December 2021, 19:42 »
When a new car is ordered I know the agreed price is protected by VW's price protection policy.  Does anyone know where that policy can be viewed - I can't find it on the VW website or by googleing it?  Ta.

Offline evo1986

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #46 on: 02 December 2021, 20:14 »
When a new car is ordered I know the agreed price is protected by VW's price protection policy.  Does anyone know where that policy can be viewed - I can't find it on the VW website or by googleing it?  Ta.

Usually they protect it no matter how long it takes to arrive. But a recent publication on commercial VW’s meant that unless you take delivery of it before the 30th of June 2022 you are not protected….

Guess you would have to contact retailer who would have the terms on conditions relating to orders placed before the 1st of December increase.
Sales Manager
Select Car Leasing West Midlands
Leeevans@selectcarleasing.co.uk
WhatsApp: 07389107119

Former General sales manager at Volkswagen for over 13 years.

Offline TurboTrev

• I live here
« Reply #47 on: 02 December 2021, 22:18 »

Usually they protect it no matter how long it takes to arrive. But a recent publication on commercial VW’s meant that unless you take delivery of it before the 30th of June 2022 you are not protected….

Guess you would have to contact retailer who would have the terms on conditions relating to orders placed before the 1st of December increase.

Interesting, thanks for that info.