Author Topic: Clubsport order thread  (Read 109456 times)

Offline fredgroves

• Serious forum addict
  • Professional Um Bongo drinker
Re: Clubsport order thread
« Reply #110 on: 06 August 2021, 14:35 »
The concept of performance golf's being available as stock is certainly a new one. The only stock you'd find previously was dealer demos for sale...
Current: Mk8 GTI DSG, Adelaides, DCC, HUD, HK, Winter Pack, Rear Camera.. Aka "HMS Weasel"

Gone: 2017 Mk7.5 GTD,manual, NavPro
Gone: 2014 Mk7 GTD, manual, NavPro, DCC

Offline JRR1988

• Not said much yet
« Reply #111 on: 07 August 2021, 10:15 »
Spec is in my signature, although i changed from adelaides to black estorils which pushed me back by 1 week

I think what your experiencing is pretty normal at the moment with any new car. I ordered my CS in the first week of Jan. Reflex Silver, Adelaide’s and Winter Pack and I’ve been told it won’t be delivered until the end of September. I’m not holding my breath though.

I’ve now been told end of November 🙄
Current and going imminently - MK7.5 GTI Performance Pack, DSG, Black

CANCELED - MK8 GTI Clubsport, Reflex Silver, 19” Adelaide Wheels, Winter Pack

Offline WelshGolf

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #112 on: 10 August 2021, 14:02 »
Mine has slipped again to December now. Gone from July --> October --> December. VW don't seem to care it seems, just happy to make people wait.
Golf 7R - Gone
Golf 7.5 GTi - Gone
Golf 8 Clubsport - On order

Offline clarky92

• Here all the time
« Reply #113 on: 10 August 2021, 14:04 »
Mine has slipped again to December now. Gone from July --> October --> December. VW don't seem to care it seems, just happy to make people wait.

In the ED45 thread it was mentioned about ED45 builds taking priority over normal Clubsports, I’m pretty convinced that’s what’s happening here. The ED45’s are getting the chips and will arrive first
Currently: MK8 GTI Clubsport - DCC - Reflex Silver - Adelaide 19"s - Rear Camera

Previous: 3x MK7.5 GTI Performance Pack

Offline WelshGolf

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #114 on: 10 August 2021, 16:04 »

In the ED45 thread it was mentioned about ED45 builds taking priority over normal Clubsports, I’m pretty convinced that’s what’s happening here. The ED45’s are getting the chips and will arrive first

Sounds like it. Dealer just told me of a CS45 that's built and on a ship right now, it was ordered after my CS  :undecided:
Golf 7R - Gone
Golf 7.5 GTi - Gone

Offline JoeGTI

• I live here
« Reply #115 on: 10 August 2021, 18:14 »
I don’t think that theory holds any water at all. I have a regular CS on the way, ordered mid May.
MK8 GTI Clubsport. Reflex silver, Estorils, and a few other bits.

Offline Scally 73

• Just got here
« Reply #116 on: 12 August 2021, 11:42 »
Hi I'm new here!
Ordered a CS 9th of June and was told expected date to be the end of October.
Just had an email from my dealer telling me that I won't see it until  January... but after reading this thread, who knows when it will arrive! 😢
CS ordered 09/06/21
Moonstone grey
19" Adelaides
Harmon Kardon
DCC

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #117 on: 12 August 2021, 14:00 »
Welcome Scally, that 73 in your username might well end up the registration plate at this rate!  :laugh:
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline clarky92

• Here all the time
« Reply #118 on: 08 September 2021, 09:25 »
Been pushed back to bw 4 2022

:angry:

I joked about a 22 plate, but doesn't seem funny anymore

Can you ask your dealer to re-calculate the px value as compensation for the situation - used car market is still going up and there is even more value in my current car?
« Last Edit: 08 September 2021, 09:38 by clarky92 »
Currently: MK8 GTI Clubsport - DCC - Reflex Silver - Adelaide 19"s - Rear Camera

Previous: 3x MK7.5 GTI Performance Pack

Offline WelshGolf

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #119 on: 09 September 2021, 10:10 »
Well just spoke to my dealer and mine has been pushed back to bw 4 2022 as well. Gone July>October>December>January.

Are they just planning on building them all at the same time regardless of when the order was put in? Mine was ordered In Jan 21! 
Golf 7R - Gone
Golf 7.5 GTi - Gone