Author Topic: what prices do used ed30 5dr dsg start at?  (Read 649 times)

Offline celica

• GTI forum regular
what prices do used ed30 5dr dsg start at?
« on: 10 April 2009, 23:20 »
starting to like the package of ed30's and so was wondering what do early, used ed30 5dr dsg prices start at?

Offline pitch3110

• GTI forum regular
Re: what prices do used ed30 5dr dsg start at?
« Reply #2 on: 11 April 2009, 07:37 »
If you are beginning to consider ED30, then its the road to head down. I was not fussed then the more I looked the more the package appealed. Price...bargins are out there whatever. I considered a Jan '07 for 14.5k which was a lovely car. Don't get hooked up on age, condition are spec are more important. I was looking for an '08, but the right car came along at the right price and it is an '07 and that was only 7 weeks ago. Good luck matey.

Offline ifti

• I live here
Re: what prices do used ed30 5dr dsg start at?
« Reply #3 on: 11 April 2009, 10:50 »
Depends what you are after, and which options you wanted, but as the guys above pointed out, I would say you could get a decent one for arounf the £15-16k mark.

Pitch3110 was just very lucky, and good at finding a brilliant deal!!!! lol

I was after a car as new as possible, with as much warranty as possible, and with most of the options I was after (DSG, Tints, Highline, MFSW, Centre Arm rest, etc). Ended up getting on only 7 months old, with under 4k on the clock, for £18,500.

You'll find a few manuals cheaper then that - its the DSG's that are still highly priced.