Author Topic: Seeking Mk1 Enthusiasts in the Hampshire/Surrey/Berkshire Area  (Read 3973 times)

Offline Tucker

• Here all the time
nice1, you'll prob need to get the co set now ;)  Oh I also have a timing light with built in rpm meter too!

Never told me... :wink:

Tucker
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a109/sydney04/mk116vsmallpic.jpg

Sig too large, see forum guidelines - Admin.

Offline rubjonny

• 10k hero
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
It was a recent purchase ;)
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

Offline Tucker

• Here all the time
 :shocked: good job  :cool: 10 bob a go :laugh:

cheers
Tucker
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a109/sydney04/mk116vsmallpic.jpg

Sig too large, see forum guidelines - Admin.

Offline rubjonny

• 10k hero
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
sounds good, labour will cost extra :cool:
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

Offline Victorialou

• Not said much yet
Wow, this post is going on forever!  Not checked it for weeks and its still on the front page.  To all of those who have been reading the saga about my car I have now collected it, clocked up more miles, driven it like a maniac, still not cleaned it yet but it runs like a dream.  I just have to say to those that don't know, Rich did a fantastic job. I don't wish to ramble about bad experiences with previous rip off car mechanics but honestly, my faith in car mechanics has now been restored.  Its a bonus that he knows the Mk1 from top to bottom, not only that but he actually calls you PRIOR to buying any new part to make sure your happy with him doing so.  A full written, several page daily log was given to me with what work was done and what was replaced, tested, cleaned, checked - so on and so forth.  Golf running to perfection and the rate charged was very, very reasonable. I have spent more on footwear that still remains in my wardrobe  :laugh:
I will have no hesitation in using Rich again and I want to pass on the recommendation to others.

Thanks again Rich for all your help and especially perseverance  :smiley:

Victoria

And Rich........I have decided to keep my car after all. Cant part with it.   :laugh:  Told you I was fickle!

Offline richandhazel

• Global Moderator
  • Forum addict
Thank you for those kind words, I'm really glad that you're pleased.
With any luck I have helped to keep another mk1 on the road for many years to come and I'm pleased that it is an enthusiast such as yourself that will be enjoying themselves behind the wheel. Good on you for keeping it :cool:
« Last Edit: 19 May 2006, 08:37 by richandhazel »