Author Topic: Post a pic of your MKIV  (Read 1051572 times)

Offline vw-8v

• Here all the time
Re: Post a pic of your MKIV
« Reply #2520 on: 18 August 2010, 21:26 »
lol alex160 said the same thing too me ha ha i'm still not sold on the rear spoiler but time will tell

Offline CraigDavieBeattie

• I live here
  • Golf mk5 Sport Tdi 4motion
« Reply #2521 on: 18 August 2010, 22:44 »
lol well i do like it, its just getting it on thats the thing. If i dont like it then i guess its tuff luck lol, but i got it for a cracking bargain at 30. so wasnt complaining. 20 to have it fitted and sprayed so all good. lets hope it looks good.

Offline The Dave

• I live here
« Reply #2522 on: 18 August 2010, 23:52 »
BBS badges on BBS wheels... BMW badges on BMW wheels. Does anyone get it yet? lol, to me it's part of the statement of making them fit his car and it's exactly the same as I would do if I had that kinda dollah to spend :)

Offline The Dave

• I live here
« Reply #2523 on: 18 August 2010, 23:53 »
PS car looking good Beattie

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #2524 on: 19 August 2010, 11:42 »
BBS badges on BBS wheels... BMW badges on BMW wheels. Does anyone get it yet?

Yeah, I see what your saying but BMW badged wheels on VW car . . . you get it yet? It looks a bit silly.

In my opinion I dont care what car they have come off, its not on a BMW any more, its on VW so shouldnt have a BMW badge on it.

Offline Ridg

• I live here
  • TDI - Soot Happens!
« Reply #2525 on: 19 August 2010, 12:04 »
Why would he want to do that?

err becuase it's a VW

I'd either put a VW cap in, or a BBS one; rims are nice but the wrong brand badge looks gash.

The thing is,it' my car not yours so i'll do as i please,i didn't ask or want your opinion thanks.

No you didn't but "The Dave" did  :wink:

If you're going to be so sensitive about your car then I'd suggest you don't post photos of it, unless you want to create a dictatorial thread where only nice things can be said.

BBS badges on BBS wheels... BMW badges on BMW wheels. Does anyone get it yet? lol, to me it's part of the statement of making them fit his car and it's exactly the same as I would do if I had that kinda dollah to spend :)

They are BMW wheels, made by BBS for BMW as well as other car manufactures.

Offline richw911

• 10k hero
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
« Reply #2526 on: 19 August 2010, 19:12 »

err becuase it's a VW

I'd either put a VW cap in, or a BBS one; rims are nice but the wrong brand badge looks gash.

The thing is,it' my car not yours so i'll do as i please,i didn't ask or want your opinion thanks.

If you're going to be so sensitive about your car then I'd suggest you don't post photos of it, unless you want to create a dictatorial thread where only nice things can be said.

They are replica wheels as genuine ones would never fit even with adapters   :smiley:

MKIV Mod Squadâ„¢ a part of the headlight police.

Offline Grand Master Patch

• I live here
« Reply #2527 on: 19 August 2010, 19:31 »

err becuase it's a VW

They are replica wheels as genuine ones would never fit even with adapters   :smiley:

Fronts would,rears would cause a slight issue :tongue:

BMW hubs required

I'm not sensitive at all,i just don't see why you need to slate people for being different.
« Last Edit: 19 August 2010, 19:33 by Grand Master Patch »

Offline Grand Master Patch

• I live here
« Reply #2528 on: 19 August 2010, 19:39 »
Some more for the haters :grin:

And a short vid
http://vimeo.com/14250956

Offline Adam

• Forum addict
« Reply #2529 on: 19 August 2010, 19:45 »