Author Topic: can some one take a pic of there hazzard light wired up?  (Read 1108 times)

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
  • Housemusic aint for everybody,only the sexy people
hi having some problems with the indicators, seem to be missing a wire from the far side of the hazzard light! (large spade) can someone please take a pic of theres wired up, also where does the wire to to? cheers, rob  :smiley:
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Offline kraM

• Here all the time
  • It's not the speed, it's the sudden stops...
Re: can some one take a pic of there hazzard light wired up?
« Reply #1 on: 03 October 2007, 19:54 »
The spade connector is a bare brass spade with a balck/blue wire leading from it.  It lives on the back of the Hazard switch, next to where the illumantion bulb plugs in.  I know it's fused 'cos I kept touching it on the dash support, causing the fuse to pop, so I put a shielded connector on it.  When the fuse has popped, the indicators don't flash and the green LED on the dash glows dimly.  Have a look for the wire (probably fallen down behind the radio/ashtray area)

If you still are unsure, then I will try and sort out a picture this weekend.

Cheers

kraM
It's not the speed... it's the sudden stops...

Offline BobbyT

• I live here
  • Housemusic aint for everybody,only the sexy people
Re: can some one take a pic of there hazzard light wired up?
« Reply #2 on: 03 October 2007, 19:56 »
cheers for that!  :smiley:
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints