Author Topic: worried, please help  (Read 1398 times)

Offline omg its aj

• I live here
  • UNF UNF UNF UNF POP!
Re: worried, please help
« Reply #10 on: 27 January 2006, 16:21 »
A young lady scared alone? Do not fear! For a low-low cash payment of £50 per day i will let you keep me in your boot so that in the case of you having to stop somewhere alone, you can pop me out and hey-presto. Instant company.  :laugh:

i REALLY need a job.

Offline DUBWISER

• Not said much yet
  • vw dont leak they just mark there spot
« Reply #11 on: 27 January 2006, 16:29 »
my gti smells of peterol not sure what it coild be how much am i talking on geting new fule injectors or what are the main faults in it itscoming from around the bit on top of the engin

Offline Mk1Mad J - 16v

• I live here
  • At my age I don't have to act responsibly...
« Reply #12 on: 27 January 2006, 16:52 »
Hmmm. i presume by "the bit on top of the engin" you mean the inlet manifold  :undecided: check all the gaskets are ok, is there any sign of a leak anywhere? 

how bad a smell is it? as you can still run them when they're running rediculously rich - sorry gem i forgot to mention that :sad:

knackered injectors wouldn't create a smell, when they go they either start dripping fuel into the engine or get bunged up and stop spraying alltogether so you can rule them out, but make sure they're seated properly - they only push in so just make sure they wont go in any further :nerd:

"Ever since I started to surf, I have realized that golf is for people who don't know how to surf."  -- Tiger Woods.

my dub project:-
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=35338.0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyEUOoH_xxo

Offline DUBWISER

• Not said much yet
  • vw dont leak they just mark there spot
« Reply #13 on: 28 January 2006, 12:11 »
i heard the seals are cheap and easy to fit would it be worth doing than .....
Also some body said to take of the fule filter thats the bit under the back drivers seal yeah ... if i take it of will i get a flood of peterol in the street ..... :undecided: