Author Topic: A day with Blue Graphite GTi  (Read 4161 times)

Panthera

Re: A day with Blue Graphite GTi
« Reply #10 on: 17 March 2012, 19:37 »
Yesterday I gave my GTi a complete detail....

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=255720

the results may be of benefit for people wanting to know what PoorBoys Nattys is like....

Cracking job pal....if a jobs worth doing, it's worth doing properly and you sure did that!! :wink:

Thank you.  I totally agree with your sentiments. Now the next time I wash the car it will take me far less and still get a brilliant result....I was thinking next weekend. 
I need to remove my wheel weight tape.  I would use either Auto Glym tar remover and a cloth and a bit of elbow grease or something like wonder wheels.

you'd be much better of using something like Autosmart Tardis, more cost effective and actually does the job its supposed to do :wink:

nice work on the detail  :cool:

............thanks for that :smiley:. Had a quick look on the net & that big 5 litre can would last me a lifetime  :grin: can you get any smaller bottles or would anybody like to sell me say a 1litre bottle ?. :rolleyes:

Are you a member on Detailing World? If you are, I am sure there is a section for 'trailing' products.

Offline RickS

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 29 March 2012, 07:17 »
Panthera, what about the scuff marks on the alloys? You're not leaving them like that are you?
2012 R. Rising Blue 3 door DSG with 19" Talladega's, RNS510, Dynaudio, Cruise, DCC, Rear Cam, Colour MFD, Lux pack, Storage pack, Service plan.

Panthera

« Reply #12 on: 29 March 2012, 17:50 »
Panthera, what about the scuff marks on the alloys? You're not leaving them like that are you?

Not sure what I am doing at the minute with the alloys. I fancy some Monza Shadows. But I want to get the paint sorted first - I have a screase on the front of the bonnet, plus some colour coding on the rear bumper.

Offline RickS

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 29 March 2012, 22:39 »

Not sure what I am doing at the minute with the alloys. I fancy some Monza Shadows. But I want to get the paint sorted first - I have a screase on the front of the bonnet, plus some colour coding on the rear bumper.
The shadows are great, they'll really add to the appearance of your car. Can't see the bonnet crease in the pics.
2012 R. Rising Blue 3 door DSG with 19" Talladega's, RNS510, Dynaudio, Cruise, DCC, Rear Cam, Colour MFD, Lux pack, Storage pack, Service plan.