Author Topic: 4x Monza Super Soft Mircofibre Drying Towels only £16.99 Delivered!!!  (Read 2263 times)

Offline monzacarcare

• Not said much yet
Hello
We have a special offer on our New!! Monza Large Drying Towel, they retail for £8.99 each on the main monza site but we can offer this by direct pay pal payment only, FREE DELIVERY to the UK mainland and Northern Ireland.

Please send as a pay pal gift, Thanks

Offer is as follows:
1x Towel = £8.99 delivered
2x Towels = £12.99 delivered
4x Towels = £16.99 delivered

This Monza Extra Large Microfibre Drying Towel is the business for safely drying your car. This towel is constructed with a dual pile weave, one side has long fibers and the other short fibers.

The long fiber side works great in quick detail and waterless car wash applications where dirt needs to be carried away from the paint surface. The short fiber side is great for buffing away to achieve a perfect mirror finish.

The benefits:

- Smooth silk banded edge
- Absorbs up to 8 times its weight in water
- Use to dry large areas quickly
- Super soft and durable
- Lint free and clear coat safe
- Machine washable when dirty

Towel size. 800mm x 620mm

Any GTI members wanting to purchase this drying towel offer, please send payment as a gift to our pay pal address: info@monzacarcare.com

Please remember to include your full name and delivery address for us.

Please send as a pay pal gift, Thanks

Please quote Golf GTI New!! Monza Extra Soft Drying Towel Offer on your pay pal receipt and we will send out ASAP for you.

Please allow 2-5 working days for delivery. These towels will be sent by 2nd class Royal Maill post.

Offline Dan J

• I live here
  • Pro Valeting and correcting paint since 95
I have two off these and they are very good drying towels for the money :wink:

bargain lads :smiley: get your orders in :wink:
I EAT CARNAUBA FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!

Offline tech1889

• Serious forum addict
  • Mk2 GTI FTW !!
so will theres work well for drying my car after washing ?? if so i want 4 as my megs magnet towl thing is sh!te gone stiff and soaks hardly any water..
Mk4 Golf GTI anniversary and mk6 golf tdi :)

Offline tech1889

• Serious forum addict
  • Mk2 GTI FTW !!
?? anyone

Offline monzacarcare

• Not said much yet
Hi
These towels are perfect for drying your paintwork with.

Regards
Monza

Offline tech1889

• Serious forum addict
  • Mk2 GTI FTW !!
All received i used one to dry the whole car worked fine and was very good.. how do you recommend washing them ??

Offline Dan J

• I live here
  • Pro Valeting and correcting paint since 95
All received i used one to dry the whole car worked fine and was very good.. how do you recommend washing them ??

depending on how crappy they are, if they're lightly soiled put them on a 40 degree wash using liquid tabs not powder as particles of the powder will not desolve and work there way into the towels so lquid ones are better and they clean better imo, if heavily soiled pre-wash them in the sink or bucket with some fairliquid rinse through then wack them in the machine.
(dont use sofner when washing microfibres)
when washed either air dry them naturally or put them in the tumble dryer on a low heat for 10/20 mins as microfibre dryes quicker than normal cloths etc,

hope this helps.

Dan

I EAT CARNAUBA FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!

Offline tech1889

• Serious forum addict
  • Mk2 GTI FTW !!
Cheers dan thats what i wanted to hear much appreciated :)

Offline tg1

• I live here
is this still running  :huh: