Author Topic: Dealer Recommendations  (Read 3568 times)

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
Re: Dealer Recommendations
« Reply #10 on: 16 November 2010, 11:20 »
I would recommend your nearest Skoda dealer. Save yourself £3k and get a Fabia vRS instead.
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline simonpolly

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 16 November 2010, 14:05 »
who do you use in craven arms ?,Hereford or Shrewsbury
Golfgti build quality is average at best.

Offline AGB

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 16 November 2010, 14:16 »
I was looking at a 4 door Polo GTI over the weekend and i have to say i'm tempted , what are they like? are they any good?  :undecided:

Considered that I'm not looking at getting the Polo GTI, it might spoil test driving the Polo that we're likely to buy which is about 120ps less! The dealer was very enthusiastic about it but the price is the issue, he has had it on the floor for several months now.
MK7 Clubsport S, 981 Cayman GT4, MK7.5 GTI TCR

Offline AGB

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 16 November 2010, 14:23 »
Thanks for the comments thus far guys. I shall make the appropriate enquiries.
MK7 Clubsport S, 981 Cayman GT4, MK7.5 GTI TCR

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
« Reply #14 on: 16 November 2010, 14:39 »
who do you use in craven arms ?,Hereford or Shrewsbury

South Hereford for VW. I have never got on with Inchcape as you can never do a deal with anone directly. The sales monkey has to run off to his manager who is hiding in his office pulling the strings.

Looking at your number plate, I reckon I know you. Have you got a black Q7 as well?
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline simonpolly

• I live here
« Reply #15 on: 16 November 2010, 14:54 »
Service department at inchcape shrewsbury is appalling , for one they just serviced mine and filled the coolant to near enough the top of the header tank,i drained at least a ltr of coolant off to get it to the max level :angry:.No to the Q7 by the way, ive also got a touran.
Golfgti build quality is average at best.

Offline ajmoir36

• I live here
« Reply #16 on: 16 November 2010, 21:05 »
Any recommendations gratefully received.

Thanks
Alex

evo1986 works for VW Cheltenham, I suppose it just depends where you come from if travelling to Cheltenham is acceptable.
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
On Order: Mk8 R, Pure White, Reversing Camera, Harmon Kardon, Heated seats all round.
Gone: Mk7.5 R, 5dr, DSG, Deep Pearl Black, 18” Cadiz, Nav, Winter Pack, Keyless, Dynaudio and Reversing camera.
Gone: Mk7 R, 5dr, DSG, Limestone Grey, 19" Pretoria's, Nav Pro, DCC, Winter Pack, Keyless, Mobile Prep and Reversing Camera.
Gone: Mk6 GTD, 5dr, Manual, Tornado Red, 18" Vancouvers, RCD510 + Dynaudio, heated seats.

Offline ErikGTI

• I live here
« Reply #17 on: 17 November 2010, 17:13 »
VW-DEALERS okay......I would try to contact them all and as soon as you have your car avoid them all...

And for a serious advice....get the best price from all the ones in the vicinity you want... do not stop no matter how deep you have to go...I myself have lost all respect towards (dutch)VW-dealers...and have good reason... :sick:
I'LL BEAT YOU TO THE BBC STUDIO........