Author Topic: What's your favourite wax/sealant for beading?  (Read 16143 times)

Offline Waspy

• I live here
Re: What's your favourite wax/sealant for beading?
« Reply #20 on: 24 June 2015, 12:06 »

Helping a fellow Mk2-er out because your car is stunning (even if it does have too many doors  :wink: )
It's a mk2. Fill it, drive it, enjoy it.  :smiley:

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #21 on: 24 June 2015, 12:42 »

Helping a fellow Mk2-er out because your car is stunning (even if it does have too many doors  :wink: )

Is that Dean0991's car?

Wow!  That is seriously stunning  :drool: :cool:

I tried to sort those previous pic links too but had no luck as they didn't link to the photobucket account properly. 

Anyway it was well worth the wait.  Car is a credit to you Dean  :smiley:
« Last Edit: 24 June 2015, 12:44 by Booth11 »
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline KyleB

• I live here
« Reply #22 on: 24 June 2015, 13:21 »
It's got to be sonax bsd- small spritz on each panel, buff it in, job done! Gives outrageous beading on windscreen as well!

Do you use Sonax BSD on a dry car? Or apply when it is damp before drying off?

Offline Dean0991

• Not said much yet
« Reply #23 on: 24 June 2015, 13:35 »
How did you do that it's been driving me insane haha. Thanks for doing that and thanks for the comments lads. It's taken 2 days to detail but well worth it. I went for a 4 door as I'm a believer in 2 doors somewhere along the line a chav has thrashed it around where as a family man may of had a 4 door :) pulls like a train still and looks stunning so I'm happy. Everything original. Once I get the hang of uploading pictures I'll post more 

« Last Edit: 24 June 2015, 13:40 by Booth11 »

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #24 on: 24 June 2015, 13:41 »
How did you do that it's been driving me insane haha. Thanks for doing that and thanks for the comments lads. It's taken 2 days to detail but well worth it. I went for a 4 door as I'm a believer in 2 doors somewhere along the line a chav has thrashed it around where as a family man may of had a 4 door :) pulls like a train still and looks stunning so I'm happy. Everything original. Once I get the hang of uploading pictures I'll post more 

...and lasses  :wink:

Look foward to more pics of this little beauty  :smiley:

Yes how did you sort the photos Waspy?  :huh:   
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

Offline Dean0991

• Not said much yet
« Reply #25 on: 24 June 2015, 13:54 »
Whoops sorry. :) glad you all like

Offline Waspy

• I live here
« Reply #26 on: 24 June 2015, 14:26 »
On photobucket, click on the pic you want to embed. Above it there is a little icon in the shape of a link. Click that. Copy the link that says "IMG". Then simply paste it here.

I usually remove the URL link because it makes things messy, but you can leave it in if you like for simplicity.

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #27 on: 24 June 2015, 15:50 »
On photobucket, click on the pic you want to embed. Above it there is a little icon in the shape of a link. Click that. Copy the link that says "IMG". Then simply paste it here.

I usually remove the URL link because it makes things messy, but you can leave it in if you like for simplicity.

I was more wondering how you got into Dean0991's PB account from the links he posted as they wouldn't take me to the full account.  Have you got magical powers  :laugh:  Sometimes if someone's struggling to get their pics up you can access their photos and get to the IMG code yourself (as you obviously managed to). I'm just being inquisitive.
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

Offline Waspy

• I live here
« Reply #28 on: 24 June 2015, 15:58 »

I was more wondering how you got into Dean0991's PB account from the links he posted as they wouldn't take me to the full account.  Have you got magical powers  :laugh:  Sometimes if someone's struggling to get their pics up you can access their photos and get to the IMG code yourself (as you obviously managed to). I'm just being inquisitive.

That was for Dean's benefit ;)

But for your inquisitive side:

1) src="http://s12.photobucket.com/user/Dean0991/embed/story"></iframe>
2) Click the little arrows in the corner to take you out of the broken full screen mode
3) Click "Back to Album"
4) Enjoy

EDIT: But yes, also a wizard
« Last Edit: 24 June 2015, 16:01 by Waspy »