Author Topic: Sportline Cab Modifications - some advice please!! PICS UPLOADED  (Read 4914 times)

Offline humaakht

• Not said much yet
sorry, that was to Sham, referring to wheels which are silver in the centre, cheers

Offline Sham

• Not said much yet
Hi

thinking of selling the car soon but minus the wheels! I will keep them for a later vehicle unless I get desparate/or someone offers the right money. They are a rare German brand of alloy EXIP, 15 inch ET13. Toyo proxy's all roundthat have done 5000 miles. Feel free to make an offer!

Sham

Offline humaakht

• Not said much yet
Thought they were et 33, i'm after a set for my cab, dropped 40 mm. do they rub at all? whats a ballpark figure ud be looking for if u wer to sell?

Offline humaakht

• Not said much yet
sorry, forgot to ask, cud u tell me the tyre profile in those pics? the width od the wheel, the amount of tyre tread left on them, any scuffs/kerbing? Much appreciated, thanks in advance

Offline Sham

• Not said much yet
Hi

will double check but I'm sure they are Et 33 (I made a mistake in the earlier posting). 15x7J tyre profile is 45. Tyres have excellent tread, I've only done 4-5000 miles on them - probably less as I had my other alloys on first. No scuffs really, I think there may be one blemish to th rear alloy. My car isn't lowered as much as yours but it will definitely catch rear arches - It catches if i go over nasty bumps or have someone in the back. These are an extremely rare alloy and look the part - would look meaner if I could afford coilovers! Anyway, I don't want to get you too excited as I may not part with them. To give you an idea of the value I paid £550 for them when tyres were brand new but they didn't have the original EXIP caps, I have sourced them from Germany and got all 4 now. But they are a sweet alloy

Sham