Author Topic: Wanted: Mk7.5 Performance GTI with Dynaudio  (Read 1819 times)

Offline Sprotacus

• Just got here
Wanted: Mk7.5 Performance GTI with Dynaudio
« on: 23 February 2024, 08:43 »
Hi All,
It’s been a few years since my last GTI which was a 25k miles one lady owner Mk2 that would probably now be worth just about as much as the car I’m now looking for :rolleyes:

The Ideal/dream spec:

3-door, pure white, manual or dsg considered with standard seats or art velour and Dynaudio. FVWSH, low owners and unmodified with under 30k miles :whistle:

Considered:

5-door, tornado red, metallic grey, silver and blue.

I know I can add an aftermarket stereo but kind of fixated on the Dynaudio. I had a GR86 for a few months which was brilliant to drive but for someone who likes their music the sound system was awful. I still own a 22 year old R53 which still has its original mini disc player and that was/is a million times better than the GR!

Anyways, I’m in Scotland but no problem with a road trip anywhere in the UK for the right car.

Offline willni

• I live here
Re: Wanted: Mk7.5 Performance GTI with Dynaudio
« Reply #1 on: 23 February 2024, 18:06 »
What's your budget buddy?
Mk7.5 GTI - Performance Pack, DSG, Sunroof, Dynaudio, Pro Nav, Vienna Leather, Climate Windscreen & last of the 3 doors....Many Sets of Alloys...

Prev - Mk7.5 White Silver, Vienna Leather, Sunroof, Helix Sub, Many Wheels

Follow my 7.5 build on the forum https://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=287596.msg2638666#new or on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/willy_gti7.5pp/

Offline Sprotacus

• Just got here
« Reply #2 on: 23 February 2024, 21:52 »
From what I've seen, prices are all over the place with some independent dealers and private buyers asking more than VW Approved prices. Typically cars with around 30k miles and below have been advertised from anything between £18k to £24k with options like DSG, DCC etc commanding the biggest prices.

I have been looking at VW Approved and reached out to the likes of APS with my spec so I know the kind of money I'll need to pay for the right car.

Offline Legacywr

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 28 March 2024, 19:00 »
Did you find a car?

Offline Sprotacus

• Just got here
« Reply #4 on: 28 March 2024, 19:03 »
No nothing as yet

Offline Legacywr

• Not said much yet
« Reply #5 on: 28 March 2024, 19:15 »
I might be selling mine.

2018, 5 door, DSG, standard cloth, 19in Santiago’s, white silver, DCC, pan roof, Dynaudio, rear camera, FVWSH, MOT’d serviced and 4 new PS4’s in January. 38,000 miles, 10 months VW warranty, 10 months car park ‘dings’ warranty.

Standard spec, as they should be :)

I’d ask £19,995, haven’t looked at the current prices…

The car is fantastic, I’d only sell to buy a Mk8 R.

Offline Sprotacus

• Just got here
« Reply #6 on: 02 April 2024, 12:45 »
Thanks for the info on your car which has a great spec and is fairly priced especially with newish PS4's and a remaining VW Warranty. The only thing that's stopping me taking this any further is the white silver colour. It's a personal taste thing but my nephew had a standard GTI in this colour and I never really warmed to it.

Thanks again and you shouldn't have any problem selling with that spec at that price.

Offline willni

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 02 April 2024, 15:03 »
If I could find a replacement in the form of a S3/S4 I'd consider selling up, although I'm slightly modified nothing extreme.

3 door, DSG, Tornado Red, Performance pack, Climate windscreen, Leather, Panoramic Roof, Dynaudio, Pro Nav, Reverse camera, 19in Brescias with 4 new PS4S's, full front end paint protection film (PPF) along with B-Pillars (no swirly door gloss black), Gloss black roof wrap, TCR roof spoiler, ceramic coated in October.

Serviced every 6k miles, about to be serviced again. 32k miles.

Remus GPF back exhaust, R600 intake, BBS CI-R (All can be easily removed)

« Last Edit: 02 April 2024, 16:47 by willni »
Mk7.5 GTI - Performance Pack, DSG, Sunroof, Dynaudio, Pro Nav, Vienna Leather, Climate Windscreen & last of the 3 doors....Many Sets of Alloys...

Prev - Mk7.5 White Silver, Vienna Leather, Sunroof, Helix Sub, Many Wheels

Follow my 7.5 build on the forum https://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=287596.msg2638666#new or on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/willy_gti7.5pp/

Offline Sprotacus

• Just got here
« Reply #8 on: 02 April 2024, 15:48 »
That is a stunning car that has obviously been very well taken care of and tornado red was the colour of my last GTI which I posted on the intro chat a while ago. I was hoping to find a car with plaid seats but that aside everything else looks superb.

I'm not usually one for modifications but all are very tasteful and improve the car. I did try and figure out how to pm you but I can't see any way to do so which might be to do with me being a new member and not posted enough?

Online oryx3dr

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #9 on: 02 April 2024, 19:39 »
If I could find a replacement in the form of a S3/S4 I'd consider selling up, although I'm slightly modified nothing extreme.

3 door, DSG, Tornado Red, Performance pack, Climate windscreen, Leather, Panoramic Roof, Dynaudio, Pro Nav, Reverse camera, 19in Brescias with 4 new PS4S's, full front end paint protection film (PPF) along with B-Pillars (no swirly door gloss black), Gloss black roof wrap, TCR roof spoiler, ceramic coated in October.

Serviced every 6k miles, about to be serviced again. 32k miles.

Remus GPF back exhaust, R600 intake, BBS CI-R (All can be easily removed)

Surely you can't leave
Current - 2020 Black Golf GTI Performance Pack DSG, Sunroof, Dynaudio, Climate Windscreen, Brescia's
Sold - 2017 MK7 Oryx White 3dr GTI
Sold - 2019 Up GTI