Author Topic: 20% Off All-in and Service Plans  (Read 1055 times)

Offline TurboTrev

• I live here
20% Off All-in and Service Plans
« on: 18 March 2024, 16:51 »
Until the 2nd April, VW have got 20% off All-in and Service plans.  That makes the 2 year All-in £30 per month (normally £37.50) or a 2 year Service Plan £16.40 per month (normally (£20.50).

https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/en/owners-and-services/servicing-and-parts/service-plans.html
« Last Edit: 18 March 2024, 19:57 by TurboTrev »

Offline jh_97

• GTI forum regular
Re: 20% Off All-in and Service Plans
« Reply #1 on: 20 March 2024, 07:13 »
Thanks for sharing this, my car turns 6 years old at the end of April, so was looking at signing up before then.

I can see the Ts&Cs state "All non-standard service work" is not covered - does this mean it only covers the items listed as part of the service? For example are DSG and brake fluid services covered?
2018 GTI PP DSG, Pure White, graphite Sevilles, Art Velours

Offline oryx3dr

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #2 on: 20 March 2024, 07:29 »
I’ve only just set mine up a few weeks ago and now it goes on sale.  :angry:
Current - 2020 Black Golf GTI Performance Pack DSG, Sunroof, Dynaudio, Climate Windscreen, Brescia's
Sold - 2017 MK7 Oryx White 3dr GTI
Sold - 2019 Up GTI

Offline P6GTD

• Here all the time
« Reply #3 on: 20 March 2024, 08:18 »
jh ….. engine oil change is covered but DSG and diff oil is not covered. Also air con and brake fluid not covered.
Other than that all servicing costs are included.
Bearing in mind All In includes full warranty, free MOT and VW roadside recovery, it’s great value.
If they included the “excluded stuff” the price would increase significantly so I guess it’s a balance.
2019 5Dr Mk7.5 Performance DSG. Indium Grey with DCC (and TCR spoiler)

(Previously two Mk7 GTIs, Mk6 GTI and Mk6 GTD)

Offline jh_97

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #4 on: 20 March 2024, 09:08 »
jh ….. engine oil change is covered but DSG and diff oil is not covered. Also air con and brake fluid not covered.
Other than that all servicing costs are included.
Bearing in mind All In includes full warranty, free MOT and VW roadside recovery, it’s great value.
If they included the “excluded stuff” the price would increase significantly so I guess it’s a balance.

Thanks mate. I agree, it's still certainly worth doing even without the discount!
2018 GTI PP DSG, Pure White, graphite Sevilles, Art Velours