Author Topic: South London/Croydon Meets  (Read 1788 times)

Offline Yann

• Not said much yet
South London/Croydon Meets
« on: 30 December 2012, 23:07 »
I've been living in South London a few years now n haven't found any meets. I know of prept n ace cafe but not found anything closer. I've started a Facebook page called Select Dubs to try n get something going so if your into your dubs live in south London/Croydon area please join n hopefully in the new year we can get something going. This is open to all dubs air cooled or water cooled. Thanks

Offline PEZ_MK2GOLF

• Not said much yet
Re: South London/Croydon Meets
« Reply #1 on: 21 March 2013, 13:20 »
hi mate im from around that way, been looking to get a good group of vw lads together outside of the usual crap chavy cruises that go on around our way lol  :wink:, let me know if you want to try arrange something matey cheers.

Offline Yann

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 22 March 2013, 12:25 »
Hello, I've since found a few in London so I see no point in start anything. If your on Facebook check out fourinstance he's got about three meets a month going one in Cobham another at Earls Court n one with comradesofvag.com in Kingston (krispy Kremes) the second Tuesday of every month, there's the one at Ace Cafe the last Tuesday of every month n then there's Pretp at Brands Hatch the last wednesday of every month. I've been going to the meets at Krispy Kremes n Ace cafe for a few months now n the lads from comrades of vag are a good bunch n like you say not chavy. If your not on Facebook check out comrades of vag they've got there own website. If you want anymore info let me know n find out what I can for you.

Offline PEZ_MK2GOLF

• Not said much yet
« Reply #3 on: 22 March 2013, 16:06 »
sounds good mate, thanks for the heads up what time is the one at krispy kremes ruffly start? cheers matey.

Offline Yann

• Not said much yet
« Reply #4 on: 22 March 2013, 17:04 »
Starts about 7ish I think