Author Topic: F1 Thread  (Read 287233 times)

VeeDubGTI16v

Re: F1 Thread
« Reply #3820 on: 30 November 2012, 06:40 »
well done ferrari, way to make yourself look like bad loosers

Offline Khare

• Serious forum addict
  • The bear that khares
« Reply #3821 on: 30 November 2012, 12:48 »
Not really. Any major team that has a championship at stake would have done the same. Ferrari purely wanted clarification anyway, they didn't actually challenge the situation.

Red Bull would have done exactly the same had it been the other way round, and bernie's comments would have been far more different to his current "joke" comment. It's pretty clear the FIA sway towards red bull, and it's no longer Ferrari International assistance. Had the FIA done its job properly red bull would have been disqualified from a race or two in the last few years for running illegal parts that are banned later after red bull use them to win.

VeeDubGTI16v

« Reply #3822 on: 30 November 2012, 12:58 »
So you are telling me Ferrari didn't know about the Marshall that waved the green flag? Doubtful. That Marshall made the pass legal. No clarification needed in black and white scenarios like these.

It's just Ferrari playing their games again and looking like dickheads as a result

Offline stu646

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #3823 on: 01 December 2012, 22:43 »
HRT are going to be folded some time this week, never nice to lose a team, but I won't miss them.

HRT and the two other new teams have been so poor since coming in to F1.

Offline Devilz

• I live here
  • Cruisin is not a crime
« Reply #3824 on: 08 December 2012, 01:22 »

Offline MS1COYS

• I live here
  • Alfie 'H' 10-09-11
« Reply #3825 on: 08 December 2012, 10:14 »
Evolution Map / Longlife USA 80mm TBE w/100 cell Sports Cat / ITG Maxogen G60 / Forge Twintercooler/ Forge TB Hose / R8 Coilpacks / EBC D&G Front & Rear Discs / EBC Yellowstuff Pads / BSH PCV Kit / Poly Pro Front & Rear / W.A.L.K / APR Torque Arm / 034Motorsport Density Line Engine Mounts / Vibratechnics Subframe Mount / Vibratechnics Dogbone Bush

292bhp / 287lbft

Offline stu646

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #3826 on: 17 December 2012, 14:04 »
I see Grosjean won the Race of Champions this weekend, beating some big names too, including Vettle in the quarter finals then Schumacher in the semis, then in the final he beat 8 time Le Mans champion Tom Kristensen.

Shows that Grosjean does have a hell of a lot of skill, we have all seen this season his speed is good, just needs to calm down the first couple of laps and think he could be a real prospect.

As for Vettle, well, 7 years in a row he has competed and not once has he made the final. Lucky for him he has a awesome RedBull car to race in for F1. No surprise though to see Vettle and Schumacher win the nations cup for the 6th time in a row, more down to Schumacher

Offline tweed

• Forum addict
« Reply #3827 on: 17 December 2012, 14:45 »
I see Grosjean won the Race of Champions this weekend, beating some big names too, including Vettle in the quarter finals then Schumacher in the semis, then in the final he beat 8 time Le Mans champion Tom Kristensen.

Shows that Grosjean does have a hell of a lot of skill, we have all seen this season his speed is good, just needs to calm down the first couple of laps and think he could be a real prospect.

As for Vettle, well, 7 years in a row he has competed and not once has he made the final. Lucky for him he has a awesome RedBull car to race in for F1. No surprise though to see Vettle and Schumacher win the nations cup for the 6th time in a row, more down to Schumacher

But why would you take a bit of fun as serious as F1? He's world champion again and has nothing to prove unlike Grosjean

Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
« Reply #3828 on: 17 December 2012, 19:55 »

But why would you take a bit of fun as serious as F1? He's world champion again and has nothing to prove unlike Grosjean

:grin: As if these guys aren't competitive with each other when in any kind of competition. :grin:

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #3829 on: 17 December 2012, 20:10 »

I wonder if that had anything to do with Lotus keeping him on??  :D
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂