Author Topic: Lemskis mk2 (again)  (Read 29681 times)

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
Re: Lemskis mk2 (again)
« Reply #40 on: 22 May 2017, 12:54 »
Ill update this later. Been running fairly sweet. Infact the other day i even smiled and said to my self 'now it feels like a 16v'
Got some pictures. Just havnt had the time free to update

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
« Reply #41 on: 29 May 2017, 13:02 »
Some pictures of the destruction. Not alot has happened to the golf really. Ive hoovered it out and lost a centre cap on the bbs. So thats another thing to sort...
Fitted some parada spec2s 1st time in 5 years i thi k since ive had them.

Started sorting out the problems for mot. Blowing exhaust. Power steering belt and washer bottle not connected. May even fir the rear axle bushes.

On to pictures...

The problem

Number 1 sparkplug

And now some random pictures

New kr engine in
Thats it really. Im starting to try and get it ready for berkley vw show so some paint may be apllied in difderent places aswell as trying to get it through the mot withought much problem

Offline th3_f15t

• I live here
« Reply #42 on: 22 August 2017, 17:48 »
Any news or updates on this mate? Need to figure out how to do the double DIN centre console mod myself.

Moving over to Flickr, sorry for the broken picture links!

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
« Reply #43 on: 23 August 2017, 12:56 »
Yeh ill update it later. Not actually done a lot to it. Just dropped her off for mot this morning. I expect a fail.
Double din is fairly easy mate. Dependant on where your putting it and if you have electric windows or not

Offline th3_f15t

• I live here
« Reply #44 on: 25 August 2017, 00:34 »
No electronic devices in my GTI, unless you include the clocks that can change from green or blue, dim or bright. Didn't like them at first but now I do, just need a replacement MFA.

I plan to chop the centre console out and mount it there, maybe making some better housing out of fibreglass and plastics from another car. Will put some dials where the stock stereo position is for monitoring essentials better.

Moving over to Flickr, sorry for the broken picture links!