Author Topic: GTI Pick up date CONFIRMED!!  (Read 3086 times)

Offline GTI7me

• Here all the time
GTI Pick up date CONFIRMED!!
« on: 28 August 2013, 17:28 »
Well the dealer rang me up today, the GTI has arrived with them. Going in this weekend to sign all the paper work off and then picking it up the following Saturday (7th Sept)  :grin: :grin:

Excited much ?!?!

J

2013 GTI (GONE) - 2014 GTI Performance Pack - Manual, Discover Nav, 5 door, Park Assist

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
  • Yes! Wait a minute... No!
Re: GTI Pick up date CONFIRMED!!
« Reply #1 on: 28 August 2013, 17:29 »
Good for you.

Why not pick it up THIS weekend though! :grin:

Offline GTI7me

• Here all the time
« Reply #2 on: 28 August 2013, 18:47 »
Good for you.

Why not pick it up THIS weekend though! :grin:

Won't be ready in time apparently  :cry: i did ask though! haha

J

2013 GTI (GONE) - 2014 GTI Performance Pack - Manual, Discover Nav, 5 door, Park Assist

Offline Gryzor

• I live here
  • Go white, or go home!
« Reply #3 on: 28 August 2013, 18:59 »
Great news mate :)

I went into my dealers today to sort out the paperwork and finance, then I sorted out the complimentary and my own full insurance when I got back.  Car will be taxed and ready on Sunday morning.  They haven't even started any prep work on it yet though, looked a bit of a mess when I had a peek!
Pure White Mk7 GTI (5dr, Manual)

Options: Reverse Camera, Keyless, Adaptive Chasis, Climate Screen, Winter Pack, Discover Nav, Advanced Phone Prep

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #4 on: 28 August 2013, 19:32 »
What a load of bolloc4s won't be ready. dealer up here in Sunderland pdi'd monkeyhangers dad's car in a couple of hours. I'd be kicking right off after waiting so long for them to say it takes 9 days for you to collect. bunch of arrogant to44ers!
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 28 August 2013, 19:35 »
What a load of bolloc4s won't be ready. dealer up here in Sunderland pdi'd monkeyhangers dad's car in a couple of hours. I'd be kicking right off after waiting so long for them to say it takes 9 days for you to collect. bunch of arrogant to44ers!

I'm with mcmaddy. If my car gets delivered in the morning, I want it by the afternoon. After this wait, I don't give a flying f7ck what else they've got on, I want will want my car ASAP.
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline theflash

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #6 on: 28 August 2013, 19:38 »

I'm with mcmaddy. If my car gets delivered in the morning, I want it by the afternoon. After this wait, I don't give a flying f7ck what else they've got on, I want will want my car ASAP.

I agree. What a load of bull.
On order - MK7 GTD, 5dr, DBP, Manual.
Est. Delivery was end Nov, now 3rd Jan ffs

Offline Aidey

• Here all the time
« Reply #7 on: 28 August 2013, 19:55 »

Won't be ready in time apparently  :cry: i did ask though! haha

J
[/quote]

Ask can you go and have a look around it, shouldnt take that long to prep, dont want to sound darkside or anything but maybe there's a dent or scratch they want to get out before handing it over to you, request a walk around???
Owner Mk8 ClubSport
Sold Mk8 Golf R....
Sold Gti DSG 2020 Performance Indium Grey .....
Gti Sold... ClubSport Edition 40 , ... Sold Aug 2018....

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #8 on: 28 August 2013, 20:06 »
that thought did cross my mind after last posting. rabbit away somewhere as no way no matter how busy they are will it take 9 days to prep a car. be insistent as I think it's unacceptable and if my dealer says the same I'll be telling them to pdi it and leave the tarting up job to me  :tongue:
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline GTI7me

• Here all the time
« Reply #9 on: 28 August 2013, 20:08 »
To be honest i'm not in a massive rush for it as i have a really busy couple of weeks with work coming up. So even if i did collect it it would just be sitting there doing nothing.

I will be having a good look round it on Saturday anyway  :wink:

J