Author Topic: New demo  (Read 5894 times)

Offline peterdoherty

• Here all the time
Re: New demo
« Reply #20 on: 24 August 2013, 23:40 »
My GTD is unconfirmed BW38 but no tracker update this weekend so I'm delayed - will find out on Tues after calling VWCS
MKVII GTD DSG Carbon Grey 5DR, Dynaudio, Keyless Entry, Rear View Camera, Colour MFD, Park Assist, Winter Pack, Climate Screen, Advanced Phone Kit, High Beam Assist

Offline MkVIIGTD

• Not said much yet
« Reply #21 on: 25 August 2013, 08:07 »
PM me when u get ur's mk7gti, as I would love a proper look around one. I haven't seen a single GTI on the road yet and still haven't seen seen a GTD in the flesh lol will look out for you on the road.

Keep fingers crossed for you Peter, mine didn't change on tracker until the weekend I think 

Golf MkVII GTD Tornado Red, DSG, Leather, Rear Camera, Keyless

Offline sam67GTD

• Here all the time
« Reply #22 on: 25 August 2013, 18:35 »
Boucher defo a demo it wasn't clean...

Only issue with boucher is their 20 second test drive which you get if you're lucky!!!!

I had a test drive in the Boucher Road GTD at the end of July and it definitely lasted a lot longer than 20 secs. Got a great mix of motorway, town and B roads. What a fantastic car, miles ahead of my own ST in refinement etc. Was a bit wary of driving it with DSG, but after a few miles I got used to it. However, I'm glad my GTD's a manual, as I like to tell the car what to do. :D

The salesman with whom I'm dealing has a GTD on order too.

Took some nice pics of the car, might post them if anyone's interested???  :laugh:
« Last Edit: 25 August 2013, 18:37 by sam67GTD »
VW Golf R 7.5 | 3 Door | DSG | Lapiz Blue | Black Pretorias | Dynaudio | DCC | Rear Reversing Camera | Black Mirror Caps

Offline peterdoherty

• Here all the time
« Reply #23 on: 25 August 2013, 19:03 »
Boucher defo a demo it wasn't clean...

Only issue with boucher is their 20 second test drive which you get if you're lucky!!!!

I had a test drive in the Boucher Road GTD at the end of July and it definitely lasted a lot longer than 20 secs. Got a great mix of motorway, town and B roads. What a fantastic car, miles ahead of my own ST in refinement etc. Was a bit wary of driving it with DSG, but after a few miles I got used to it. However, I'm glad my GTD's a manual, as I like to tell the car what to do. :D

The salesman with whom I'm dealing has a GTD on order too.

Took some nice pics of the car, might post them if anyone's interested???  :laugh:

Lucky you with the proper test drive.... Ive been in 2-3 times as a serious buyer over the past 4 years and have only ever got half a loop around Boucher!!!!

Deffo interested in pics if you can
MKVII GTD DSG Carbon Grey 5DR, Dynaudio, Keyless Entry, Rear View Camera, Colour MFD, Park Assist, Winter Pack, Climate Screen, Advanced Phone Kit, High Beam Assist

Offline sam67GTD

• Here all the time
« Reply #24 on: 25 August 2013, 20:41 »
OK, pics as requested...enjoy  :cool:

« Last Edit: 25 August 2013, 20:48 by sam67GTD »
VW Golf R 7.5 | 3 Door | DSG | Lapiz Blue | Black Pretorias | Dynaudio | DCC | Rear Reversing Camera | Black Mirror Caps

Offline mk7gti

• I live here
« Reply #25 on: 26 August 2013, 01:30 »
When is your motor due Sam. Great snaps. 

MK7 GTI - Deep Pearl Black - Standard Spec - Ordered 10/12/2015.

MK7 GTI - White - Standard Spec - Service Pack - Collected 11/09/2013.

Offline sam67GTD

• Here all the time
« Reply #26 on: 26 August 2013, 08:10 »
When is your motor due Sam. Great snaps.

It's confirmed to be built next week (w/c 1st September) and it's showing that on the tracker. Ordered it on the 9th April, so I'm guessing around the middle of October  :smiley: When's yours due to be delivered?

Offline mk7gti

• I live here
« Reply #27 on: 26 August 2013, 10:50 »
One to two weeks from now :smiley:

Offline sam67GTD

• Here all the time
« Reply #28 on: 26 August 2013, 12:27 »
One to two weeks from now :smiley:

Brilliant, you will be excited about that no doubt! lol  :laugh:

Offline mk7gti

• I live here
« Reply #29 on: 26 August 2013, 12:52 »
Yeah im now a shipping geek :smiley: I have a feeling my car could have arrived in Grimsby today according to the shipping tracker sites. I'm now trying to work out how my car gets from Grimsby to Belfast...
« Last Edit: 26 August 2013, 12:57 by mk7gti »