Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1163197 times)

Offline Nellymc

• Not said much yet
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #1070 on: 18 September 2013, 21:22 »
Matchboy, that looks awesome, gonna make the wait for my TR 3dr even harder, only another 2 month to go! :whistle:
Bw confirmed 42 GTI TORNADO RED PP KEYLESS DYNAUDIO PARK ASSIST

Offline sam67GTD

• Here all the time
« Reply #1071 on: 18 September 2013, 21:38 »
Looks fantastic, especially 3 door with the 19's. Not long to go now for you!!  :wink:
VW Golf R 7.5 | 3 Door | DSG | Lapiz Blue | Black Pretorias | Dynaudio | DCC | Rear Reversing Camera | Black Mirror Caps

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #1072 on: 18 September 2013, 21:46 »
I bet he's already in bed so tomorrow comes quicker!!

Looks lovely mate! 8)
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #1073 on: 18 September 2013, 21:52 »

Looks lovely mate! 8)

:grin: no such luck, I'm wired!!

Thanks for all the kind comments!

Yes Gung-Ho I was pleased at having the Pirellis - ill be interested to see if I agree with you on the firmness of the ride as I don't have ACC so ill have to deal with it!  :laugh:
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline Gung-Ho

• Here all the time
« Reply #1074 on: 18 September 2013, 22:15 »

Looks lovely mate! 8)

Yes Gung-Ho I was pleased at having the Pirellis - ill be interested to see if I agree with you on the firmness of the ride as I don't have ACC so ill have to deal with it!  :laugh:

To be honest Mark the DCC, makes not the slightest difference. The ride quality on the 19"'s is generally acceptable for most of the time... In fact on the drive home from the dealership I even commented to the missus how civilised the ride was on the larger rims..... That was until I came across a set of speed bumps!!!!

Now speed humps are something else... You literally have to negotiate them at "Snails" pace, unless you want your fillings to drop out. I'm hoping your Pirelli's fair better than my Dunlops.

Current Toys: Mk7 Golf R 5dr 'Manual', Lapiz Blue, 18" Cadiz Alloys... Caterham R300 Superlight... new Mazda MX5 2.0 SE-L (ND)

Ricepop

« Reply #1075 on: 18 September 2013, 22:16 »
TR :smiley: ftw

Offline KyleB

• I live here
« Reply #1076 on: 18 September 2013, 22:20 »
OK so had a slight change of plan. Dealer phoned at the weekend and offered me first dibs on a demo car that they had in. It was brand new 12 miles and no owners. Only downside was it was deep black pearl and had 19s.

Went down to see it and instantly wanted it. Needless to say I took it. Its amazing. Can't stop smiling. I'll post some pictures when I've given it another clean as its filthy as I've done 160 miles since Tuesday night already.

Shame I've not got tornado as that colour is stunning but loving the black, looks so mean and the 19s look awesome, if a little difficult to clean.

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #1077 on: 18 September 2013, 22:22 »

Looks lovely mate! 8)

To be honest Mark the DCC, makes not the slightest difference. The ride quality on the 19"'s is generally acceptable for most of the time... In fact on the drive home from the dealership I even commented to the missus how civilised the ride was on the larger rims..... That was until I came across a set of speed bumps!!!!

Now speed humps are something else... You literally have to negotiate them at "Snails" pace, unless you want your fillings to drop out. I'm hoping your Pirelli's fair better than my Dunlops.

To be honest I always take speed humps at a snails pace anyway as am paranoid that I'm going to knacker the tracking/suspension/scrape the underside of the car. The wife however..... :laugh:
Audi RS5 2018
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
  • Yes! Wait a minute... No!
« Reply #1078 on: 19 September 2013, 12:07 »
Real nice car, and I think TR with 19s will be a more 'exclusive' look.  I'll keep an eye out for it around since we're not too far away!

EDIT:
Mark you've got it by now right?  WHERE ARE THE PICTURES! :grin:
« Last Edit: 19 September 2013, 12:17 by Bill_the_Bear »

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #1079 on: 19 September 2013, 13:19 »
Real nice car, and I think TR with 19s will be a more 'exclusive' look.  I'll keep an eye out for it around since we're not too far away!

EDIT:
Mark you've got it by now right?  WHERE ARE THE PICTURES! :grin:

Just got back to work after picking it up - will post some pics up this evening after I've been round to show my mum and dad  :grin:

First impressions - F7ck. Me. This car is outstanding!!  I love it!!  I'll do a detailed first review later, suffice to say the power is fantastic (couldn't resist a cheeky little blast even though its p!ssing it down here  :laugh:) and its a dream to drive!!  :cool:
Audi RS5 2018