Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1162614 times)

Ricepop

Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #960 on: 14 September 2013, 11:45 »
Dirvy,

Sweeeeeeeeet, so much better than white.
 :cool:

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #961 on: 14 September 2013, 12:20 »
Dirvy,

Sweeeeeeeeet, so much better than white.
 :cool:

And red  :wink: :wink:

Offline Buddy

• Not said much yet
« Reply #962 on: 14 September 2013, 14:05 »
Took delivery of my GTD yesterday and she's a beaut!

The delivery guy had it set to comfort so I left it there and whilst its not wallowly in any way, it was incredibly flexible and forgiving over the potholes on one of my regular routes which normally come through painfully in my current car. Haven't let it rip yet for obvious reasons but there's plenty or urge even at partial throttle and that's coming out of a car with 500nm of torque.

Bluetoothed it up to the phone etc. The sound from the DAB stations was slightly disappointing but the BT audio sounds really v good. Standard system.

One of the things I have had a chance to try is the windscreen washers and wipers and thankfully none of the streakiness that seems to have affected others.

I specced ACC, reversing camera, park assist, keyless, high beam assist and the questionable winter pack. Looking forward to having a play with these and all the other standard toys over the next few days :smiley: will share any interesting findings.

After run in, I also intend to fit a tuning box  :evil:

Offline Berelli

• Not said much yet
« Reply #963 on: 14 September 2013, 14:09 »

The delivery guy had it set to comfort so I left it there and whilst its not wallowly in any way, it was incredibly flexible and forgiving over the potholes on one of my regular routes which normally come through painfully in my current car. Haven't let it rip yet for obvious reasons but there's plenty or urge even at partial throttle and that's coming out of a car with 500nm of torque.

Bluetoothed it up to the phone etc. The sound from the DAB stations was slightly disappointing but the BT audio sounds really v good. Standard system.

One of the things I have had a chance to try is the windscreen washers and wipers and thankfully none of the streakiness that seems to have affected others.

I specced ACC, reversing camera, park assist, keyless, high beam assist and the questionable winter pack. Looking forward to having a play with these and all the other standard toys over the next few days :smiley: will share any interesting findings.

Fantastic!! really pleased for you. Mine should be with me in a week or so - docked at Sheerness today.
Mk7 GTI, Pure White, 5 Door, Manual, ACC - Collected and enjoying it.

Offline monsta

• I live here
« Reply #964 on: 14 September 2013, 16:42 »

That looks fantastic Simon. You must be well chuffed! Really like the Carbon Grey and 19" wheel combination.  :cool:

Wow those 19" wheels look amazing with Carbon grey!  Jealous I can't get them with the pan roof!

Offline Buddy

• Not said much yet
« Reply #965 on: 14 September 2013, 17:49 »

Fantastic!! really pleased for you. Mine should be with me in a week or so - docked at Sheerness today.

Thanks. This week will be tough mate but worth it! Just got back in from a longer run and I'm totally chuffed! Smooth, refined, torquey and quite unbelievable ride quality for a car that grips & corners like it does  :laugh: these are very sorted cars

Offline dirvy

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #966 on: 14 September 2013, 19:26 »
Anyone noticed the trip meter numbers change like they are rotating on a wheel. What attention to detail. Whoever thought of that was a genius. I can't stop looking at it.

Offline GolfTi

• I live here
  • ..gotta feel for my automobile..
« Reply #967 on: 14 September 2013, 19:40 »
Anyone noticed the trip meter numbers change like they are rotating on a wheel. What attention to detail. Whoever thought of that was a genius. I can't stop looking at it.

It is very :cool:.

I little distracting though.
Mk7 GTI. DBP, DCC, Winter pack. Mine since new, July 2013.
GTI no. 4. Golf no. 5.  VW no. 7.

Offline Lendo

• Not said much yet
« Reply #968 on: 14 September 2013, 19:42 »
Some pics :)

Offline GolfTi

• I live here
  • ..gotta feel for my automobile..
« Reply #969 on: 14 September 2013, 20:00 »
Stunning.
Like the red leather stitching.

The photos look very professional.
« Last Edit: 14 September 2013, 20:02 by GolfTi »
Mk7 GTI. DBP, DCC, Winter pack. Mine since new, July 2013.
GTI no. 4. Golf no. 5.  VW no. 7.