Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1149041 times)

Offline Lendo

• Not said much yet
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #780 on: 10 September 2013, 00:04 »
Is there a guide somewhere on how to upload pics?

Saw mine today for the first time. Turns out the UK leather does get the red stitching, looks awesome!

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #781 on: 10 September 2013, 07:25 »
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #782 on: 10 September 2013, 08:08 »
Hoping to post here later today if the rain holds off (for G-Techniq application) and my dealer doesn't let me down.
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #783 on: 10 September 2013, 08:22 »
Hoping to post here later today if the rain holds off (for G-Techniq application) and my dealer doesn't let me down.

Fingers crossed for you MH!
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Ricepop

« Reply #784 on: 10 September 2013, 09:34 »
I'm getting bored of waiting now :sad:

Offline Misterp

• I live here
« Reply #785 on: 10 September 2013, 09:37 »

Monkeyhanger - I take it your detailing it yourself. Look forward to seein the results may help make my mind up about what I want to do.
Golf GTD mk7 DSG pearl black - collected 25 September 2013.

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #786 on: 10 September 2013, 09:46 »
I'm getting bored of waiting now :sad:

I have to say I'm with you on this one.  I know it'll be worth it in the end blah blah blah but having waited so long for it to even be built, then having to wait (10 days so far) for it to be put on a boat, is grating ever so slightly....
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #787 on: 10 September 2013, 10:01 »

Monkeyhanger - I take it your detailing it yourself. Look forward to seein the results may help make my mind up about what I want to do.

You can already see some results on your chosen colour from when we did my dad’s DBP – the car looked like it was made from black glass. Very shiny (page 8 or 9 of new arrivals?). Just don’t use too much of the C2V3 or it will be a bugger to get the excess off without using a dozen microfibre cloths. The treatment is holding up very well 11 weeks in – water and muck still sliding off nicely. No harder to apply than a thorough waxing, maybe with a little more wipe off/buff than waxing.
I will do my best to get some pics of mine before it gets dark tonight, if I get my car today (still haven’t heard from the dealership – hope he’s cracking on with the paperwork, will phone at lunchtime if he hasn’t contacted me by then to make pick-up arrangements).

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #788 on: 10 September 2013, 10:04 »
You will get your buzz back when it is on it’s way, for about a day when you see it has been put on a ship and then arrived at port. And then you’ll get bored of it waiting dockside before a transporter picks it up. Then it’ll arrive at the dealership and you’ll wonder why the feck your dealer hasn’t rang you yet to arrange collection (going through this right now).

Offline Misterp

• I live here
« Reply #789 on: 10 September 2013, 10:14 »

You can already see some results on your chosen colour from when we did my dad’s DBP – the car looked like it was made from black glass. Very shiny (page 8 or 9 of new arrivals?). Just don’t use too much of the C2V3 or it will be a bugger to get the excess off without using a dozen microfibre cloths. The treatment is holding up very well 11 weeks in – water and muck still sliding off nicely. No harder to apply than a thorough waxing, maybe with a little more wipe off/buff than waxing.
I will do my best to get some pics of mine before it gets dark tonight, if I get my car today (still haven’t heard from the dealership – hope he’s cracking on with the paperwork, will phone at lunchtime if he hasn’t contacted me by then to make pick-up arrangements).

I'll have a butchers. Did you snow foam it to begin with then rinse and shampoo then treat with the g techniq.
Golf GTD mk7 DSG pearl black - collected 25 September 2013.