Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1148488 times)

Offline Gryzor

• I live here
  • Go white, or go home!
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #770 on: 09 September 2013, 11:34 »
Yeah, really nice photos, and naturally an awesome car!  Great choice of colour, number of doors and wheel size! ;)  A colleague of mine knows somebody who photographs cars at motoring events and car clubs, and after telling them about my car, he said he'd like to do a bit of a photo shoot.  After seeing those photos, I may just take him up on that offer!  :grin:
Pure White Mk7 GTI (5dr, Manual)

Options: Reverse Camera, Keyless, Adaptive Chasis, Climate Screen, Winter Pack, Discover Nav, Advanced Phone Prep

Offline GTI7me

• Here all the time
« Reply #771 on: 09 September 2013, 11:35 »
Yeah, really nice photos, and naturally an awesome car!  Great choice of colour, number of doors and wheel size! ;)  A colleague of mine knows somebody who photographs cars at motoring events and car clubs, and after telling them about my car, he said he'd like to do a bit of a photo shoot.  After seeing those photos, I may just take him up on that offer!  :grin:

I would definitely recommend it. It just makes the whole experience  even better  :grin: :grin:

J

2013 GTI (GONE) - 2014 GTI Performance Pack - Manual, Discover Nav, 5 door, Park Assist

Offline KyleB

• I live here
« Reply #772 on: 09 September 2013, 21:45 »
Pictures look amazing.

Only downside I can see on the GTD and GTI is that the dials look a bit naff with the kmh readings on them. Shame they don't just have mph

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #773 on: 09 September 2013, 22:41 »
Pictures look amazing.

Only downside I can see on the GTD and GTI is that the dials look a bit naff with the kmh readings on them. Shame they don't just have mph

I said the same thing to the wife yesterday while driving this courtesy mk7. The dial is far too cluttered and its quite annoying.
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline theflash

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #774 on: 09 September 2013, 22:53 »
Pictures look amazing.

I said the same thing to the wife yesterday while driving this courtesy mk7. The dial is far too cluttered and its quite annoying.

Annoying - really?

I thought they all came like that incase you want to drive abroad?
On order - MK7 GTD, 5dr, DBP, Manual.
Est. Delivery was end Nov, now 3rd Jan ffs

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #775 on: 09 September 2013, 23:02 »
Pictures look amazing.

The dials are not the greatest but I hardly ever tend to look at them as I much prefer the digital speedometer on the MFD

Offline theflash

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #776 on: 09 September 2013, 23:05 »
Pictures look amazing.

The dials are not the greatest but I hardly ever tend to look at them as I much prefer the digital speedometer on the MFD

In between switching the tunes  :grin:
On order - MK7 GTD, 5dr, DBP, Manual.
Est. Delivery was end Nov, now 3rd Jan ffs

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #777 on: 09 September 2013, 23:27 »
Pictures look amazing.

In between switching the tunes  :grin:

:grin: :grin: :grin: The DIS or whatever its called nowadays

Offline GTI7me

• Here all the time
« Reply #778 on: 09 September 2013, 23:29 »
Pictures look amazing.

Yeah, a bit like our Polo, it just looks clean and simple.

J

2013 GTI (GONE) - 2014 GTI Performance Pack - Manual, Discover Nav, 5 door, Park Assist

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #779 on: 09 September 2013, 23:44 »
Pictures look amazing.

Annoying - really?

I thought they all came like that incase you want to drive abroad?

Very early mk6's had both on the dial but they changed to miles only and digital km/h soon after launch, i reckon they'll probably do the same with the 7? >:(
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂