Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1158466 times)

Offline MajorKhan

• GTI forum regular
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #750 on: 08 September 2013, 16:15 »
@gung hoes car....rear spoiler is black when car is white.
I like the look, is this an additional bit of kit? How did you get is black, from the dealers?
Ta
From a Pulsar GTIR, MK4 Golf 1.8t, BMW 1series, BMW 330, Merc C280, A3 TDi, A4 2.0t Quattro...on order Mk7 T/Red GTD nav/pan roof/dynoaudio and ABT headlight brow BW44!

Offline Hawaii-Five-O

• I live here
  • Are we nearly there yet?
« Reply #751 on: 08 September 2013, 16:28 »
@gung hoes car....rear spoiler is black when car is white.
I like the look, is this an additional bit of kit? How did you get is black, from the dealers?
Ta

It's not optional body kit, its the standard design of the car. Your's will look the same  :wink:
Current: BMW M140i / ZF8 / 5 DR
Past: MK7 GTI / DSG / WHITE / 5 DR

Offline GTI7me

• Here all the time
« Reply #752 on: 08 September 2013, 18:33 »
Pictures later guys ;)

2013 GTI (GONE) - 2014 GTI Performance Pack - Manual, Discover Nav, 5 door, Park Assist

Offline firefly125

• Not said much yet
« Reply #753 on: 08 September 2013, 18:44 »
you tease  :tongue:

Offline theflash

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #754 on: 08 September 2013, 19:48 »
The G-Techniq range impressed me when we treated my dad's new GTD. Easy to apply and great results (just use sparingly - my dad used far too much of it, all part of the learning curve for mine!). Used C2V3 sealant and their fabric protector.

This is exactly my plan  :grin:
On order - MK7 GTD, 5dr, DBP, Manual.
Est. Delivery was end Nov, now 3rd Jan ffs

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #755 on: 08 September 2013, 19:54 »
The G-Techniq range impressed me when we treated my dad's new GTD. Easy to apply and great results (just use sparingly - my dad used far too much of it, all part of the learning curve for mine!). Used C2V3 sealant and their fabric protector.

It's easy to apply but it's an absolute back breaker to rub in. Just spent the last three hours applying to my girlfriends new DS3. Hoping to see some good results when it next rains and that there will be some more nice beads of water aside from those that were lashing of my forehead  :grin:

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #756 on: 08 September 2013, 21:45 »

It's easy to apply but it's an absolute back breaker to rub in. Just spent the last three hours applying to my girlfriends new DS3. Hoping to see some good results when it next rains and that there will be some more nice beads of water aside from those that were lashing of my forehead  :grin:

You can feel the results straight away - my dad's car felt like it was coated in Teflon. Took me about an hour and a half to rub in and off, i'm sure i'd have knocked 1/2 an hour off that if so much hadn't been applied. It was quite disturbing though, trying to temper the amount of rubbing force required vs trying not to damage the bodywork - the roof was a lot more flexible than my Scirocco - was scared of putting a dint in it!
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline GTI7me

• Here all the time
« Reply #757 on: 08 September 2013, 22:12 »
Well here it is at last guys...

Hope you like them!

I would like to add a massive thank you to PeekMe Studios based in West Yorkshire for the photo's, they really do the car justice. If anyone is thinking about getting some professional photo's taken then i highly recommend them.

J

2013 GTI (GONE) - 2014 GTI Performance Pack - Manual, Discover Nav, 5 door, Park Assist

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #758 on: 08 September 2013, 22:17 »
And now we know why it's taken so long! Awesome!! 8)
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
  • Yes! Wait a minute... No!
« Reply #759 on: 08 September 2013, 22:33 »
Great photos :drool: