Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1157041 times)

Offline Hawaii-Five-O

• I live here
  • Are we nearly there yet?
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #730 on: 07 September 2013, 18:04 »
@Gung-Ho

Dude, the car looks awesome! Nice touch with the sheet. Really, really love the Santiago 19's. Immense!

Looks so clean in the pics. Did the dealer detail it for you or did you do it post pick-up?

I know all Mk7 GTI's look the same but its still exciting to see peoples pics.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy :smiley:
« Last Edit: 07 September 2013, 18:08 by Hawaii-Five-O »
Current: BMW M140i / ZF8 / 5 DR
Past: MK7 GTI / DSG / WHITE / 5 DR

Offline linc-dub

• Here all the time
« Reply #731 on: 07 September 2013, 18:34 »
Really good to see the Mk7 at the side of the Mk6 - as said its a lot sharper in design!
Picked up 02.09.17 Mk7.5 GTD Isaac Blue, Manual 5 Drs, DCC, Reversing Camera, Keyless, 90% tints, Heated front screen, Mudflaps all round

Sep 2015 65 plate Mk7 GTD Carbon Grey, Manual, 5 Drs, DCC, Reversing Camera, Sat Nav, Keyless, Sport & Sound, Mudflaps all round

2013 63 plate Mk7 GTD, Manual, 5 doors, Carbon Grey Metalic, ACC, Reversing Camera, Mudflaps front & rear - Took delivery October 2013

Offline Gryzor

• I live here
  • Go white, or go home!
« Reply #732 on: 07 September 2013, 18:39 »
Looks fantastic Gung-Ho, and those larger brakes look good in the larger wheels - not seen them up close inside 18s yet.  Massive congrats, totally worth the wait eh?! The 19s look a bugger to clean though!

I also took a photo of mine with the sheet on, and funnily enough, a close up of the wheel peeking out like you did too - just left those on my phone though!  Looking forward to hearing your views on how the car itself drives and how you get on with all of the kit.
Pure White Mk7 GTI (5dr, Manual)

Options: Reverse Camera, Keyless, Adaptive Chasis, Climate Screen, Winter Pack, Discover Nav, Advanced Phone Prep

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #733 on: 07 September 2013, 19:01 »
That looks awesome mate! Gotta get some pics of the 6 and 7 together! 8)

Nice touch with the cover over the car in the dealership! I bet my dealer won't do anything like that! :'(

The cover at my dealers will probably say "you've got it now, so stop moaning and f**k off for 3 years!".  :grin:
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #734 on: 07 September 2013, 19:44 »

Nice touch with the cover over the car in the dealership! I bet my dealer won't do anything like that! :'(

The cover at my dealers will probably say "you've got it now, so stop moaning and f**k off for 3 years!".  ;D

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline GolfTi

• I live here
  • ..gotta feel for my automobile..
« Reply #735 on: 07 September 2013, 19:53 »
Simply stunning.
 :cool:
 :cool:
Mk7 GTI. DBP, DCC, Winter pack. Mine since new, July 2013.
GTI no. 4. Golf no. 5.  VW no. 7.

Offline Misterp

• I live here
« Reply #736 on: 07 September 2013, 19:58 »

The cover at my dealers will probably say "you've got it now, so stop moaning and f**k off for 3 years!".  :grin:

@ monkeyhanger   :laugh: :laugh: 

That car looks the business. Congrats mate. Saw an edition 35 today and the rims on that look sharp but the 19s look epic
Golf GTD mk7 DSG pearl black - collected 25 September 2013.

Offline Misterp

• I live here
« Reply #737 on: 07 September 2013, 21:16 »
Also, seeing as we are on the new arrivals thread. Are people going to have a new car detail to protect the interior and exterior.
Golf GTD mk7 DSG pearl black - collected 25 September 2013.

Offline Gung-Ho

• Here all the time
« Reply #738 on: 07 September 2013, 21:24 »
Thanks for all your comments guys!!! I hope you all get yours real soon, cos the car is simply "EPIC!"
Current Toys: Mk7 Golf R 5dr 'Manual', Lapiz Blue, 18" Cadiz Alloys... Caterham R300 Superlight... new Mazda MX5 2.0 SE-L (ND)

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #739 on: 07 September 2013, 21:24 »
Also, seeing as we are on the new arrivals thread. Are people going to have a new car detail to protect the interior and exterior.

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=254791.0