Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1162409 times)

Offline dippy_x

• I live here
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #550 on: 25 August 2013, 22:52 »
CarbonVW - stunning mate!  Do I spy the ambient light strip running through the rear doors as well?
On Order: 02/05/13
GTD: Carbon Grey, Winter Pack, Keyless, High Beam Assist, Park Assist, Rear View Camera, Furry Dice
Collected: 06/11/13

Offline GolfTi

• I live here
  • ..gotta feel for my automobile..
« Reply #551 on: 25 August 2013, 22:55 »
Front only.
Mk7 GTI. DBP, DCC, Winter pack. Mine since new, July 2013.
GTI no. 4. Golf no. 5.  VW no. 7.

Offline Carbon VW

• Here all the time
« Reply #552 on: 26 August 2013, 13:07 »
CarbonVW - stunning mate!  Do I spy the ambient light strip running through the rear doors as well?

Yup front only.
Mk7 CSG GTi 6MF Stage 1, CSS backbox

Offline monsta

• I live here
« Reply #553 on: 26 August 2013, 13:42 »
Here as thee long overdue pics guys. Hope they display properly. Hard to get a good photo in the sun. Look a lot better in the flesh I promise. CSG is one hell of a colour. Whoever has ordered it will not be disappointed. Turns heads wherever it goes.

Lovely car mate congratulations, I can't wait to get my Carbon grey in November (optimistic)  :grin:

Offline KyleB

• I live here
« Reply #554 on: 28 August 2013, 10:28 »
Cracking photos mate!

Offline stuart.cameron

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #555 on: 28 August 2013, 10:35 »
Very nice - Just ordered a carbon grey GTD
Current // Golf GTD 3dr DSG - Carbon Grey | Discovery Nav Pro, Keyless Entry, Park Assist, Reverse Camera, Winter Pack
Previous // Polo GTI 6r - Black | Xenons, MFSW, Winter Pack, Sensor Pack, Convenience Pack, Climate Control, RNS 510 w/Bluetooth

Offline Gryzor

• I live here
  • Go white, or go home!
« Reply #556 on: 28 August 2013, 12:44 »
So I just got back from my dealers to sort out the finance and whatnot before picking up my GTI on Sunday.  Went for regular HP instead of options - far lower charges, in 3 years it'll be done and dusted, and I know exactly where I stand month-by-month.  They gave me the 3 years servicing at the reduced £199 rate still, and threw in the "gardex" pack of car-care goodies even though I'm not actually getting it applied.

Alas, I tried to resist, but I couldn't....I had to go see my car to make sure it was actually there! lol  No pictures, as the car was grafted with bits of white protective plastic on parts.  Also, to keep some mystique I didn't open the car and sit in it, but...
  • Keyfobs are cool, but huge!
  • OMG...no pictures anywhere do it justice!  Absolutely stunning.  Makes the BMW 1 series look like an ugly duckling!
  • In the flesh, the 18" wheels are some of the nicest I've seen.
  • The light clusters, both front and back, look fantastic.
  • To say it's understated, it stood out like a sore thumb amongst all of the other cars in the compound.
Based purely on looks alone, I was blown away.  Can't wait until Sunday morning!
Pure White Mk7 GTI (5dr, Manual)

Options: Reverse Camera, Keyless, Adaptive Chasis, Climate Screen, Winter Pack, Discover Nav, Advanced Phone Prep

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #557 on: 28 August 2013, 12:47 »
Sounds great mate, bet you can't wait!!

As an aside, is this what everyone else is doing ie. sorting out the finance etc before delivery day?  I assume (if you have time) is the way to go as on the Sunday you can just pick up the keys and get driving?!
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline stuart.cameron

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #558 on: 28 August 2013, 12:47 »
So I just got back from my dealers to sort out the finance and whatnot before picking up my GTI on Sunday.  Went for regular HP instead of options - far lower charges, in 3 years it'll be done and dusted, and I know exactly where I stand month-by-month.  They gave me the 3 years servicing at the reduced £199 rate still, and threw in the "gardex" pack of car-care goodies even though I'm not actually getting it applied.

Alas, I tried to resist, but I couldn't....I had to go see my car to make sure it was actually there! lol  No pictures, as the car was grafted with bits of white protective plastic on parts.  Also, to keep some mystique I didn't open the car and sit in it, but...
  • Keyfobs are cool, but huge!
  • OMG...no pictures anywhere do it justice!  Absolutely stunning.  Makes the BMW 1 series look like an ugly duckling!
  • In the flesh, the 18" wheels are some of the nicest I've seen.
  • The light clusters, both front and back, look fantastic.
  • To say it's understated, it stood out like a sore thumb amongst all of the other cars in the compound.
Based purely on looks alone, I was blown away.  Can't wait until Sunday morning!

A few more sleepless nights ahead!

Are the keys the same for the keyless and standard?
Current // Golf GTD 3dr DSG - Carbon Grey | Discovery Nav Pro, Keyless Entry, Park Assist, Reverse Camera, Winter Pack
Previous // Polo GTI 6r - Black | Xenons, MFSW, Winter Pack, Sensor Pack, Convenience Pack, Climate Control, RNS 510 w/Bluetooth

Offline Gung-Ho

• Here all the time
« Reply #559 on: 28 August 2013, 13:03 »
Sounds 'Awesome' Gryzor!!! Couldn't be more pleased for you. Hopefully mine will follow the week after!
Current Toys: Mk7 Golf R 5dr 'Manual', Lapiz Blue, 18" Cadiz Alloys... Caterham R300 Superlight... new Mazda MX5 2.0 SE-L (ND)