Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1158596 times)

Offline Davejavue

• Not said much yet
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #510 on: 22 August 2013, 16:38 »
Yeah same as me though never owned a VW before . Reading reviews I couldn't go wrong really and like you after ordering avoided them as wanted my first experience to be with my car so as not to spoil the surprise if that makes sense

Makes total sense mate :)  I've been thoroughly impressed with my current GTI so had no reservations at all.  It's got all the toys and gadgets I want, faster, quieter, smoother, more efficient, better looking...no brainer really!
You right and I know you say quieter but it sounds great under acceleration really gruff
Mk 7 GTi Pure White 5 door Performance Pack 19" Santiago Alloys

Offline Davejavue

• Not said much yet
« Reply #511 on: 22 August 2013, 16:42 »
Yeah same as me though never owned a VW before . Reading reviews I couldn't go wrong really and like you after ordering avoided them as wanted my first experience to be with my car so as not to spoil the surprise if that makes sense

Makes total sense mate :)  I've been thoroughly impressed with my current GTI so had no reservations at all.  It's got all the toys and gadgets I want, faster, quieter, smoother, more efficient, better looking...no brainer really!
You right and I know you say quieter but it sounds great under acceleration really gruff

Offline Gryzor

• I live here
  • Go white, or go home!
« Reply #512 on: 22 August 2013, 16:47 »

Exactly :)  Refined when you want it to be, but open it up and it turns into a beast!
Pure White Mk7 GTI (5dr, Manual)

Options: Reverse Camera, Keyless, Adaptive Chasis, Climate Screen, Winter Pack, Discover Nav, Advanced Phone Prep

Offline Davejavue

• Not said much yet
« Reply #513 on: 22 August 2013, 16:50 »

Exactly :)  Refined when you want it to be, but open it up and it turns into a beast!
I agree best everyday car you can buy

Offline Gryzor

• I live here
  • Go white, or go home!
« Reply #514 on: 22 August 2013, 18:57 »
I agree best everyday car you can buy

Precisely why I'm sticking with the it, can't think of a better car for my needs.
Pure White Mk7 GTI (5dr, Manual)

Options: Reverse Camera, Keyless, Adaptive Chasis, Climate Screen, Winter Pack, Discover Nav, Advanced Phone Prep

Offline Aidey

• Here all the time
« Reply #515 on: 22 August 2013, 20:20 »
nice car dave, what dealer did you buy that at?
Owner Mk8 ClubSport
Sold Mk8 Golf R....
Sold Gti DSG 2020 Performance Indium Grey .....
Gti Sold... ClubSport Edition 40 , ... Sold Aug 2018....

Offline Davejavue

• Not said much yet
« Reply #516 on: 22 August 2013, 20:33 »
nice car dave, what dealer did you buy that at?
Capitol Volkswagen in Merthyr Tydfil they've been good as not had any hold ups at all and feel a bit guilty as some people on here sound like they been messed around a bit

Offline Aidey

• Here all the time
« Reply #517 on: 22 August 2013, 20:42 »

[/quote]
Capitol Volkswagen in Merthyr Tydfil they've been good as not had any hold ups at all and feel a bit guilty as some people on here sound like they been messed around a bit
[/quote]

Nice one, mines on order at aberystwyth shouldnt be too long now, hopefully, enjoy
Owner Mk8 ClubSport
Sold Mk8 Golf R....
Sold Gti DSG 2020 Performance Indium Grey .....
Gti Sold... ClubSport Edition 40 , ... Sold Aug 2018....

Offline Davejavue

• Not said much yet
« Reply #518 on: 22 August 2013, 20:43 »

[/quote]

Nice one, mines on order at aberystwyth shouldnt be too long now, hopefully, enjoy
[/quote
Thanks and you too it's worth the wait !

Offline Davejavue

• Not said much yet
« Reply #519 on: 22 August 2013, 23:29 »
Had a bit of a drive round this evening and for a car that's understated it still gets some looks from passers by - it seems VW know how to make something look special without shouting " look at me "
I m impressed and looking forward to the weekend