Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1164746 times)

Offline CraigW

• I live here
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #370 on: 29 July 2013, 18:56 »
I'm happy for you, I really am...........

:grin: :grin: sorry Aaddict. I know it's a killer for you guys having to wait so long. All I can say is that it will be worth the wait.

Offline AAddict

• I live here
« Reply #371 on: 29 July 2013, 19:02 »
I'm happy for you, I really am...........

:grin: :grin: sorry Aaddict. I know it's a killer for you guys having to wait so long. All I can say is that it will be worth the wait.

Don't apologise mate, Just because for every happy owner there are 20 of us chumps trying to put a brave face on. This pic is for Volkswagen UK.

« Last Edit: 29 July 2013, 19:05 by AAddict »
Cancelled GTI, M135i beast mode.

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #372 on: 29 July 2013, 19:20 »
Craig that looks the f7cking nuts - congrats!!  I look forward to more pics and a little write up once you've had a proper drive!!

AAddict your gifs crack me up  :grin:
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline KyleB

• I live here
« Reply #373 on: 29 July 2013, 19:54 »
Looking awesome mate. White really looks fantastic

Offline Croz13

• Not said much yet
« Reply #374 on: 29 July 2013, 19:55 »
Thanks Bill!

Here it is. Hope you like  :smiley:

it's only a quick one from my phone, will try to get some better ones.

Stunning ....I want mine   :embarrassed:
Golf GTI 3dr : Carbon Grey, AAC, PP, Keyless, Dynaudio, Winter Pack & Rear view cam.

Offline Croz13

• Not said much yet
« Reply #375 on: 29 July 2013, 20:03 »
Craig - looks cracking mate
Can change your signature from "on order" now ya lucky.... :whistle:
Golf GTI 3dr : Carbon Grey, AAC, PP, Keyless, Dynaudio, Winter Pack & Rear view cam.

Offline JoeGTI

• I live here
« Reply #376 on: 29 July 2013, 20:25 »
@Craig - gorgeous, it looks brilliant, a lot like mine  :grin: you must be pleased!

@Joe - that carbon grey colour is gorgeous. I was so close to ordering that myself, stunning!
MK8 GTI Clubsport. Reflex silver, Estorils, and a few other bits.

Offline ChrisJL

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #377 on: 29 July 2013, 20:45 »
joet and Craig they both look amazing  :smiley:

Thanks for the reviews and pictures also, helps have something nice to look at while I continue to wait  :grin:

Congrats to you both!
Collected 10/09/2013: Mk 7 Golf GTI. 3 Door Manual. Tornado Red. Performance Pack. Adaptive Chassis. Winter Pack. Life Shine Protection.

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #378 on: 29 July 2013, 21:03 »
Thanks guys for all the nice comments!  Went for a quick blast and it is brilliant. Best thing was coming out my road and another golf passes me, you should have seen the look of the young guys face in the car. His jaw was nearly hitting the floor - priceless  :grin: :grin:

I've had a good look round the car and externally it looks in very good condition however there are definitely quite a few residue marks on the paint (hope it's that cause it looks a lot like holograms from bird sh!t but I'm ruling that out as there is quite a bit). As a result I am now tempted to get a professional detailer to sort out. It is very expensive though, quoted £350 for a detail with ceramic sealant. I'm going to have to think seriously about this one because I want the car to have the best protection it can from the start.
« Last Edit: 29 July 2013, 21:05 by CraigW »

Offline JoeGTI

• I live here
« Reply #379 on: 29 July 2013, 21:12 »
I already have a small mark on my roof from bird sh1t. With the hot weather recently, it's bloody lethal on the paint!!
MK8 GTI Clubsport. Reflex silver, Estorils, and a few other bits.