Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1162100 times)

Offline Gordor

• GTI forum regular
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #260 on: 23 July 2013, 20:18 »
I'm going to test the water and see if it will affect my delivery date if I change to CSG
GTD Pure White : 19" Santiago's : Winter Pack : Dynaudio : Park Assist : High Beam Assist

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #261 on: 23 July 2013, 20:28 »
I'm going to test the water and see if it will affect my delivery date if I change to CSG

The CSG is lovely indeed but Gordor I don't know if you have seen white GTI in the flesh, trust me it's stunning  :smiley: :smiley:

Your choice though

Offline Gordor

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #262 on: 23 July 2013, 20:41 »

The CSG is lovely indeed but Gordor I don't know if you have seen white GTI in the flesh, trust me it's stunning  :smiley: :smiley:

Your choice though

Thanks Craig, that really helps  :smiley: I'll have to find one and have a look I reckon... must be suffering from order length fatigue... I haven't yet seen any GTD/GTI in any colour  - Rich
GTD Pure White : 19" Santiago's : Winter Pack : Dynaudio : Park Assist : High Beam Assist

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #263 on: 23 July 2013, 21:57 »
Craig is right Gordor - I've driven a white one and it looks amazing.
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline Kendo44

• Not said much yet
« Reply #264 on: 23 July 2013, 23:23 »

Gorgeous car Iain, love the wheels and the colour, I tried to spec the wheels but would have had to ditch the sunroof, so I chose it,  but I do wish I had them as well as they look stunning.

Love the colour as well, if I had known you could have specced Carbon steel at the time I would have gone for it but it wasn't on the configurator, having said that as a result I ordered Oryx white and I have to say I do love it especially in the sun as it really pops, but I think next time it will be Carbon steel.

I had never driven a golf before I took delivery of mine and I am really enjoying it.

Have fun when you get it mate - enjoy!!

Thanks Kendo!  Is she quite nippy?! I am going from a Golf GT Tdi Sport 140bhp so I am hoping I'll notice the difference in power!

Hi Iain,

I find it very nippy, obviously last car was a 4x4 so there is a major difference, but previous to that I had a BMW 325i Coupe, and the GTD seems even nippier than that was, and the 325 wasn't a slouch.

I'm sure you will love it :-)
Golf GTD 5 Dr Keyless entry, rear side airbags, park assist, Oryx white, Winter pack, Sunroof - and lovin' it :-)

Offline Barrymacpherson91

• Not said much yet
« Reply #265 on: 24 July 2013, 03:28 »
Hopefully picking my GTD up tomorrow carbon grey 5 door pro nav winter pack.
Golf GTD mk7 - Carbon Grey - Winter Pack - Pro Nav - 18s

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #266 on: 24 July 2013, 07:58 »
I haven't yet seen any GTD/GTI in any colour  - Rich

You need to get out and look around - lots of examples out there now in the showrooms. In the flesh I have seen Pure White, Deep Black Pearl, Night Blue, Tungsten Silver  :sick:, Limestone Grey (so close to Tungsten Silver in some lights I really don't know why they bothered) and Carbon Steel Grey.

I haven't yet seen a Tornado Red in GTI or GTD guise and I have one on order. Will be booking an appointment to test drive the Tornado Red GTD in the dealership I ordered my car from this weekend.
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline KyleB

• I live here
« Reply #267 on: 24 July 2013, 09:28 »

You need to get out and look around - lots of examples out there now in the showrooms. In the flesh I have seen Pure White, Deep Black Pearl, Night Blue, Tungsten Silver  :sick:, Limestone Grey (so close to Tungsten Silver in some lights I really don't know why they bothered) and Carbon Steel Grey.

I haven't yet seen a Tornado Red in GTI or GTD guise and I have one on order. Will be booking an appointment to test drive the Tornado Red GTD in the dealership I ordered my car from this weekend.

Pulman VW in Durham have a TR GTI mate in 3 door.

Offline drisser

• I live here
« Reply #268 on: 24 July 2013, 10:20 »
Thanks folks....really looking forward to Thursday now! Living on an Island, it's even more of a wee adventure going for the new car! Will post more pics later on in the week.  :smiley: :smiley:

Lovely Motor !  makes me glad I stuck with Carbon now !
Daily drive - LCI BMW 330 D Estoril Blue & Saddle leather. M sport + Pack / Prof Nav / Head Up / Heated Seats
On the way - CS ed 40 tornado red, manual, 3 door
Weekend fun - low mileage portofino blue 1997 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo
2017 Build Slot reserved for BMW M2

Offline drisser

• I live here
« Reply #269 on: 24 July 2013, 10:33 »

Think Tungsten is bad ?  I saw a limestone Grey... equally  :sick: in my view, not a GTi colour at all..
Daily drive - LCI BMW 330 D Estoril Blue & Saddle leather. M sport + Pack / Prof Nav / Head Up / Heated Seats
On the way - CS ed 40 tornado red, manual, 3 door
Weekend fun - low mileage portofino blue 1997 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo
2017 Build Slot reserved for BMW M2