Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1162755 times)

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
  • Yes! Wait a minute... No!
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #250 on: 22 July 2013, 20:40 »
For instance if somebody with a GT specs up Bi-Xenons with rear LED's and Santiago wheels, they still can't order it in Carbon Steel :evil:

How long do you reckon that will last for? :rolleyes: I don't trust VW one little bit. :whistle:

Offline Hawaii-Five-O

• I live here
  • Are we nearly there yet?
« Reply #251 on: 22 July 2013, 20:44 »
How long do you reckon that will last for? :rolleyes: I don't trust VW one little bit. :whistle:

Getting so cynical now Bill :cry:

I reckons CS will stay exclusive for quite some time :smiley:
Current: BMW M140i / ZF8 / 5 DR
Past: MK7 GTI / DSG / WHITE / 5 DR

Offline JoeGTI

• I live here
« Reply #252 on: 22 July 2013, 20:45 »
For instance if somebody with a GT specs up Bi-Xenons with rear LED's and Santiago wheels, they still can't order it in Carbon Steel :evil:

It's been the case since the MK6 was launched.
MK8 GTI Clubsport. Reflex silver, Estorils, and a few other bits.

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #253 on: 22 July 2013, 20:45 »
I doubt that CS will ever be available on lower models, it's been exclusive to the GTI/D since the mk6 came out.
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #254 on: 22 July 2013, 20:47 »
At the end of the day you would know you have the real McCoy. That's all that matters!

Offline Kendo44

• Not said much yet
« Reply #255 on: 22 July 2013, 23:17 »

Gorgeous car Iain, love the wheels and the colour, I tried to spec the wheels but would have had to ditch the sunroof, so I chose it,  but I do wish I had them as well as they look stunning.

Love the colour as well, if I had known you could have specced Carbon steel at the time I would have gone for it but it wasn't on the configurator, having said that as a result I ordered Oryx white and I have to say I do love it especially in the sun as it really pops, but I think next time it will be Carbon steel.

I had never driven a golf before I took delivery of mine and I am really enjoying it.

Have fun when you get it mate - enjoy!!
Golf GTD 5 Dr Keyless entry, rear side airbags, park assist, Oryx white, Winter pack, Sunroof - and lovin' it :-)

Offline RikWebb

• Here all the time
  • Like tears in rain....
« Reply #256 on: 22 July 2013, 23:25 »
Here she is........picking up on Thursday!  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Just WOW - fantastic!

Only one issue - you have made me want to change from Tornado Red to Carbon again - LOL
MK7.5 GTD DSG Isaac Blue 5Dr - 19" Santiago's / Nav Pro / Pano Roof / Keyless / Rear Camera / Mobile Wireless charger
Ordered 22/09/2017 - BW confirmed as 23/10/2017

Previous
MK7 GTD Ordered - May 16th 2013 - Tornado Red, Discover Pro Nav - Promised 16 week delivery - HA!
191 Days = 27 Weeks from order to delivery

Offline iainmac

• Not said much yet
« Reply #257 on: 23 July 2013, 00:31 »

Gorgeous car Iain, love the wheels and the colour, I tried to spec the wheels but would have had to ditch the sunroof, so I chose it,  but I do wish I had them as well as they look stunning.

Love the colour as well, if I had known you could have specced Carbon steel at the time I would have gone for it but it wasn't on the configurator, having said that as a result I ordered Oryx white and I have to say I do love it especially in the sun as it really pops, but I think next time it will be Carbon steel.

I had never driven a golf before I took delivery of mine and I am really enjoying it.

Have fun when you get it mate - enjoy!!

Thanks Kendo!  Is she quite nippy?! I am going from a Golf GT Tdi Sport 140bhp so I am hoping I'll notice the difference in power!
« Last Edit: 23 July 2013, 00:34 by iainmac »
2008 GT tdi Sport, Reflex Silver, 18" Vancouvers. 
On Order: Mk 7 GTD 5 door manual, Carbon Grey, 19" Santiagos.

Offline iainmac

• Not said much yet
« Reply #258 on: 23 July 2013, 00:33 »
Thanks folks....really looking forward to Thursday now! Living on an Island, it's even more of a wee adventure going for the new car! Will post more pics later on in the week.  :smiley: :smiley:
2008 GT tdi Sport, Reflex Silver, 18" Vancouvers. 
On Order: Mk 7 GTD 5 door manual, Carbon Grey, 19" Santiagos.

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #259 on: 23 July 2013, 07:45 »
Thanks Kendo!  Is she quite nippy?! I am going from a Golf GT Tdi Sport 140bhp so I am hoping I'll notice the difference in power!

You will notice a massive difference. The difference is huge between my 170TDI Scirocco, and the 140TDI Scirocco that came before it. The higher output TDI is far more responsive in the upper gears than the 140 and feels far more powerful than the "on paper" differences in PS would suggest.
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.