Author Topic: New Arrivals!!  (Read 1163736 times)

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
Re: New Arrivals!!
« Reply #70 on: 01 July 2013, 23:01 »
Best bet is to upload them on something like photobucket first of all. How did the car look with the Gtechniq applied?

Uploading to photobucket now. Very glossy with the G-Techniq applied, you could run your finger along the paintwork with almost no friction. Had to buff quite hard by hand but the roof seemed very flexible whilst doing so - I was scared i'd make a dent!

Seemingly only 1 GTD key insert provided, unless the other is in a cubbyhole somewhere. Can anyone confirm GTI and GTD should get 2? Someone asked ages ago about Xenons - the bendy light/corner thing for your dipped/main beam is on there to select (can't remember what it's called).

Pics:-

Off to bed!
Whey ya bugger! It's finally arrived after an 8 month wait....
MK7 R 5 door, manual, Lapiz Blue, Prets.

Offline peterdoherty

• Here all the time
« Reply #71 on: 01 July 2013, 23:06 »
wow...just wow!!!!!!!!!......I ordered DBP but changed to CSG. DBP looks stealthy and the dogs b*****ks!!!!!
MKVII GTD DSG Carbon Grey 5DR, Dynaudio, Keyless Entry, Rear View Camera, Colour MFD, Park Assist, Winter Pack, Climate Screen, Advanced Phone Kit, High Beam Assist

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #72 on: 01 July 2013, 23:07 »
That looks stunning especially the final pic!!

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #73 on: 01 July 2013, 23:09 »
looks even better in the flesh.
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline Gordor

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #74 on: 01 July 2013, 23:09 »
Your dad must have a massive smile on his face  :grin:

Looks outstanding! Thanks so much for the pics
GTD Pure White : 19" Santiago's : Winter Pack : Dynaudio : Park Assist : High Beam Assist

Offline RikWebb

• Here all the time
  • Like tears in rain....
« Reply #75 on: 01 July 2013, 23:10 »
Fantastic :)

P.S. can I bring mine round for its first polish when I get it ??  :wink:
MK7.5 GTD DSG Isaac Blue 5Dr - 19" Santiago's / Nav Pro / Pano Roof / Keyless / Rear Camera / Mobile Wireless charger
Ordered 22/09/2017 - BW confirmed as 23/10/2017

Previous
MK7 GTD Ordered - May 16th 2013 - Tornado Red, Discover Pro Nav - Promised 16 week delivery - HA!
191 Days = 27 Weeks from order to delivery

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #76 on: 01 July 2013, 23:12 »

There's already a queue! Will have to use a lot less next time, the microfibre cloth I applied it with was sopping wet with the stuff.

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #77 on: 01 July 2013, 23:13 »

There's already a queue! Will have to use a lot less next time, the microfibre cloth I applied it with was sopping wet with the stuff.

Did you use the fabric protector as well?

Offline monkeyhanger

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #78 on: 01 July 2013, 23:15 »

Did you use the fabric protector as well?

NOt yet - I think he's applying it tomorrow - when he drives back down south with it - Split the 500ml bottle and gave him half - should be plenty for every bit of the interior as they sell as small as 100ml bottle. I'm sure the Autoglym set I got off ebay last time was only 100ml for the interior stuff and it did everything but the boot interior.

mjh_056

« Reply #79 on: 01 July 2013, 23:20 »
Aside from mine being pure white the same spec as mine as in DSG 5 Door and wow, just love it!! :) Looks great in 5 door, reason so readily moved from Sport Back and them wheels?! just love them too!! and twin tailpipes looks so good also.

Grey hues and stitching blends and compliments interior so well also. Classy

Looks more menacing in black as the black trims and windows tint blend - Black is definitely a good colour working with chrome really well and I have already saved link to the G-techniq C2V3 as that mirror finish just sets it all off perfectly. :)

Interesting that sound actuator is included and presuming is the very same as one in sport pack being discussed just a standard UK fit.

Performance with DSG and ride with ACC are an interest too especially as you have the 170BHP Scirocco as well placed to comment? Can you not convince Dad to stay another day ;)

Know you had a long evening but thanks for putting up as made mine as even more convinced about GTD seeing up close and personal photos.

« Last Edit: 01 July 2013, 23:33 by mjh_056 »