Author Topic: GTD revealed  (Read 11232 times)

Offline Ginge 35Edition

• I live here
Re: GTD revealed
« Reply #10 on: 21 February 2013, 21:06 »
Looks like it sits low, wonder if 19"s will be available on the GTD?

Offline Cliff_944

• Here all the time
« Reply #11 on: 22 February 2013, 08:19 »
My GTD is my first oil burner and its fast and powerful enough.

How about electric anyone?
http://www.greencarreports.com/news/1082438_volkswagen-e-golf-details-images-leaked-ahead-of-geneva-show
       GerTruDe - The GTD...

Offline evo1986

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #12 on: 22 February 2013, 09:35 »
Powered

With its six-speed manual gearbox, the New Golf GTD, powered by a 2.0-litre turbodiesel engine producing 184 PS and 380 Nm of torque from 1,750 rpm, returns an impressive 67.3 mpg, making for CO2 emissions of only 109 g/km. With the optional six-speed DSG, fuel consumption is 60.1 mpg (three-door: 119 g/km CO2; five-door: 122 g/km CO2). The car can accelerate from 0 to 62 mph in just 7.5 seconds, while the top speed is 142 mph.

The Golf GTD comes with smoked LED rear lights, LED licence-plate illumination and along with chrome dual tailpipes. The car also gets 17-inch alloy wheels with 225/45 tyres, side skirts, a rear diffuser, sports suspension and a large roof spoiler.

Distinctive

Distinctive GTD features distinguish the interior: along with tartan sports seats, a black rooflining, sports steering wheel, stainless steel pedals, there is also a GTD-specific gear lever, trim strips and instrument cluster. Comfort is guaranteed thanks to features including progressive steering, white ambience lighting, ‘Climatronic’ climate control, front and rear parking sensors and a winter pack

GTD gets a distinctive and stylish interior

The new Golf GTD is available in Germany at an entry-level price of €29,350, and orders begin on 5 March. UK sales are expected to start in April, with deliveries in the summer, but pricing and spec have yet be finalised.
Sales Manager
Select Car Leasing West Midlands
Leeevans@selectcarleasing.co.uk
WhatsApp: 07389107119

Former General sales manager at Volkswagen for over 13 years.

Offline Mr_F

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 22 February 2013, 10:15 »
Comfort is guaranteed thanks to features including progressive steering, white ambience lighting, ‘Climatronic’ climate control, front and rear parking sensors and a winter pack

Just for clarification does this make the parking sensors and winter pack as standard?
61 Plate GTD 5dr, Shadow Blue, 18" Charleston's, Flat Tyre Indicator, Cruise Control, Bi-xenon (With Dynamic Curve), Storage Pack, Winter Pack and RCD 510.

Offline HA54SYM`

• I live here
« Reply #14 on: 22 February 2013, 10:42 »
Be nice if the GTi had those as standard too.

Think it will be April UK orders for the GTi too?

Dave
94 - Roversport Tomcat Racecar

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #15 on: 22 February 2013, 13:00 »
Powered

With its six-speed manual gearbox, the New Golf GTD, powered by a 2.0-litre turbodiesel engine producing 184 PS and 380 Nm of torque from 1,750 rpm, returns an impressive 67.3 mpg, making for CO2 emissions of only 109 g/km. With the optional six-speed DSG, fuel consumption is 60.1 mpg (three-door: 119 g/km CO2; five-door: 122 g/km CO2). The car can accelerate from 0 to 62 mph in just 7.5 seconds, while the top speed is 142 mph.

The Golf GTD comes with smoked LED rear lights, LED licence-plate illumination and along with chrome dual tailpipes. The car also gets 17-inch alloy wheels with 225/45 tyres, side skirts, a rear diffuser, sports suspension and a large roof spoiler.

Distinctive

Distinctive GTD features distinguish the interior: along with tartan sports seats, a black rooflining, sports steering wheel, stainless steel pedals, there is also a GTD-specific gear lever, trim strips and instrument cluster. Comfort is guaranteed thanks to features including progressive steering, white ambience lighting, ‘Climatronic’ climate control, front and rear parking sensors and a winter pack

The new Golf GTD is available in Germany at an entry-level price of €29,350, and orders begin on 5 March. UK sales are expected to start in April, with deliveries in the summer, but pricing and spec have yet be finalised.

Some of those figures seem ambitious.  67mpg and 119g co2.  is that right for this model?  Even the 2.0 150PS can't get those sort figures surely?

As far as you're concerned, what are the figures meant to be for the car I'm getting?.. 5 door 2.0 TDI SE 150PS with DSG.

Offline evo1986

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #16 on: 22 February 2013, 13:28 »
Comfort is guaranteed thanks to features including progressive steering, white ambience lighting, ‘Climatronic’ climate control, front and rear parking sensors and a winter pack

Just for clarification does this make the parking sensors and winter pack as standard?

Thats what it says but we have no official price list and specification for it yet.......be good if it does
Sales Manager
Select Car Leasing West Midlands
Leeevans@selectcarleasing.co.uk
WhatsApp: 07389107119

Former General sales manager at Volkswagen for over 13 years.

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #17 on: 22 February 2013, 13:44 »
Powered

Distinctive

Some of those figures seem ambitious.  67mpg and 119g co2.  is that right for this model?  Even the 2.0 150PS can't get those sort figures surely?

As far as you're concerned, what are the figures meant to be for the car I'm getting?.. 5 door 2.0 TDI SE 150PS with DSG.

According to the VW website yours is Urban 52.3mpg Extra urban 68.9mpg Combined 62.8mpg.
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline SoundillusioN

• 10k hero
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
« Reply #18 on: 22 February 2013, 14:02 »
^^^^ Which is why I don't understand the super low co2 output and higher mpg of the performance version...  :undecided:

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #19 on: 22 February 2013, 17:31 »
^^^^ Which is why I don't understand the super low co2 output and higher mpg of the performance version...  :undecided:

Strange that the co2 is the same as yours as well?? :huh: i'm not sure tbh.
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂