Author Topic: 10mm longer wheel bolts  (Read 1912 times)

Offline Neo Badness

• I live here
  • Feet are for pedals
10mm longer wheel bolts
« on: 23 August 2010, 18:08 »
Does anybody know where I can get 10mm (ish) longer wheel bolts for a Skoda Octavia? it's 5x100 2002 model, I believe it is the same pitch as mk3 golf but not 100%.

So anybody know? I have wheels that need a 10mm spacer to clear caliper on the front.
Did have a stud conversion but they got boogered when removing the front struts/ hubs/calipers.

You don't own a Mk2, you support it.

Offline Wayne

• Sir Postalot
Re: 10mm longer wheel bolts
« Reply #1 on: 23 August 2010, 21:07 »
Ebay just make sure they are the correct taper.

Offline Neo Badness

• I live here
  • Feet are for pedals
« Reply #2 on: 24 August 2010, 10:27 »
Ebay just make sure they are the correct taper.

looked on ebay with no joy. can't remember pitch or taper but at work just now so will have a proper look tonight.

Offline Reasty

• I live here
  • Alpine white valver.
« Reply #3 on: 24 August 2010, 22:03 »
I got mine from eBay neo for my mk3 daily as I needed 20mm spacers to get my wheels on,if you got after Market alloys ull need tapered if not you will need pitched,search for spacers on eBay and you will find a company that also sells the bolts,one thing I will say tho is I've not found longer locking wheels nuts which obviously is not good.

Offline Neo Badness

• I live here
  • Feet are for pedals
« Reply #4 on: 24 August 2010, 23:53 »
I got mine from eBay neo for my mk3 daily as I needed 20mm spacers to get my wheels on,if you got after Market alloys ull need tapered if not you will need pitched,search for spacers on eBay and you will find a company that also sells the bolts,one thing I will say tho is I've not found longer locking wheels nuts which obviously is not good.

Cheers Reasty, I'll have another gander @ that popular auction site now I'm back in the house :smiley:.
Fook me that was a loooong day :rolleyes:

Back in for 830 tomorrow :sad: Can not be bottomed...

I was born to be idly wealthy...