Author Topic: Need to buy a gun please..anyone?  (Read 2100 times)

Offline Miggie

• Here all the time
  • Golf I II III IV and perhaps V soon
Need to buy a gun please..anyone?
« on: 19 June 2009, 21:34 »
Right so i currently own a mk4 gti turbo.....iv'e had mk1 2 3 as well so i love my golfs :smug:

I live about a 30 second walk away from a VW dealer and because i live in a quiet road close by they tend to park their demo cars in my road...fine..no issues.

But today.....while walking to the shop i noticed a salesman about to go for a demo run.....and while trying to pull out the parking he scraped the 18" Monzas and the rear bumper!!! :lipsrsealed:

What an idiot!!!!

I would really like a mk6 gti and i would really like to shoot thats salesman....disrespectful cowboy! :angry:

There

R-tech Agu k03s power!!

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
Re: Need to buy a gun please..anyone?
« Reply #1 on: 20 June 2009, 04:43 »
Obviously the 'park assist' doesn't assist sales 'executives' getting out of parking spaces that it's helped get them into!!!  :grin:

Some poor sucker who doesn't want to wait for months on a new car order is going to pay nearly £30k for that car that's already been molested.  :cry:
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline simonpolly

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 20 June 2009, 11:12 »
My local dealership has a long forecourt,on sunday morning when i was passing by and they were just opening the gates i watched the staff who were working that day wheel spin there company cars(demo to be ) across the forecourt at very high speed,No doubt they will be selling the cars as ex demo soon.
Golfgti build quality is average at best.

Offline Exonian

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #3 on: 20 June 2009, 13:58 »
Nicely run in then by the time they go to their new owners!!!

You must see some pretty cool cars going in and out though being as you're in Laaandon where most of the coolest/most expensive cars live, your house must be in a dream location for a keen VW spotter  :grin:
‘23 8R
Serial white Golf owner

Offline Miggie

• Here all the time
  • Golf I II III IV and perhaps V soon
« Reply #4 on: 20 June 2009, 18:09 »
i can see it from my lounge window.....seen many mapped and zausted....mk4 and 5's pull away from there wheel spinning and popping...

R-tech Agu k03s power!!